no it cant be true because logically it makes no sence they would develop another game for DLC. do you believe everything you read? is santa clause real? no one takes me seriously! you run around trolling these forums ranting 360 garbage every minute of the day. how many posts do you even do a day?!
According to my profile I make 14 posts a day. Can you please just calm down for a moment and read the thread? Or even just read the thread title. Concentrate on the very first word. R U M O U R. In case your American I'll do it with their spelling as well. R U M O R.
I didn't say for a moment that this WILL happen. But given $50 million changed hands when TT was in a tough spot, it is quite possible that this MIGHT happen.
starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS
star craft should be a lawyer.
more like a pr rep. hes a spin doctor.
- Middle-Earth Shadow of War PC Requirements Revealed
- Halo Wars 2 Demo Now Available on Xbox One
- Alice In Wordland Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- The Division Maintenance Extended Due to ?Unexpected Complications?
- Epic Games Announces Battle Breakers: Tactical RPG for Mobile, PC Out in 2017
- The Division Last Stand Launch Trailer Prepares for War
- Torment Tides of Numenera Review ? Violent Waves
- Destiny Weekly Reset: Fallen SABER Nightfall, Void Burn Heroics and More
- Sweet Baby Girl Newborn 2 Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
"The game that you buy on the disc is the game. The extra stuff doesn't exist yet, but it exists in our heads... It's cool stuff. It doesn't undermine the individual game."
straight from Dan Houser
1) It's hard to believe that if the DLC is a city it'll be larger than SA - SA is larger than the city in GTA4.
2) Microsoft paid $425 Million for WebTV. They paid $1.3 BILLION for Live Search. Look how great those turned out. $50 million is pocket change to them.
3) The DLC will be a few side missions. Kinda like the RC shop in SA. Everyone who bought the 360 for the DLC and ends up having to pay for XBL will be pissed.