Quantcast
Fact?Rumor? The PS4 has better sales figures than xbox in every country in the world

Forums - Sales Discussion - Fact?Rumor? The PS4 has better sales figures than xbox in every country in the world

Is it a fact or a rumor? What do you think, is it true ?! After an analyst made the statement, I want to ask you.

Personally, I agree and say yes. The PlayStation 4 has sold even in the strongest countries of the xbox better than the xboxone. Also in america. 

One of the reasons is that Sony is investing more money in their exclusives Games and receiving strong global games support. And they promoting currently new games-developments and indie-studios from/in China to offer a bigger games-selection. Sony also supports more risk projects like "The Last Guardian" and "Dreams". These are the biggest reasons for the strong success of the PS4 in my opinion, worldwide.

What is your prediction.. is it right = "in every country in the world" ? Let's talk about the known worldwide sales figures of the countries, I'm interested in this topic.




Death Stranding-Release: November 8!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMaxrryH0es

Around the Network

Yes, I believe the ps has sold better than the Xbox in every country around the world, the strongest markets for Xbox was the us and uk which has changed hands into the ps





From what I read Xbox has historically been the most competitive in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Brasil. We have a pretty good idea that PS4 is ahead of X1 in most of those countries, but I don't know if we have data for Mexico and Brasil.



The PS4 is stronger than XOne in the US and UK, which are the strongholds of Xbox. It's pretty obvious that it's in front everywhere else.

It's the opposite, it would be surprising to see one other country where the One is that strong...



Around the Network
Lafiel said:
From what I read Xbox has historically been the most competitive in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and Brasil. We have a pretty good idea that PS4 is ahead of X1 in most of those countries, but I don't know if we have data for Mexico and Brasil.

IIRC the PS2 had a pretty good second youth in latin america and the PS brand is strong in RoW, doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to think ps4 did good there.

That said it seems Xbox One had a head-start : http://gearnuke.com/xbox-one-sells-better-ps4-latin-america-2014/

Sony's footnotes stipulates they collect Latin America sales figures but I couldn't find any.

Also found this  :



Side gril is best gril

It's not a fact until we have sales figures from every single country.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

ZS said:
Yes, I believe the ps has sold better than the Xbox in every country around the world, the strongest markets for Xbox was the us and uk which has changed hands into the ps

Think so too.

OTBWY said:

the soundtrack is nice xDDD

Faelco said:
The PS4 is stronger than XOne in the US and UK, which are the strongholds of Xbox. It's pretty obvious that it's in front everywhere else.

It's the opposite, it would be surprising to see one other country where the One is that strong...

good to know!



Death Stranding-Release: November 8!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMaxrryH0es

Technology this is true of the PS4 and Switch as well but the PS4 has been out for years longer and the Switch will take Japan soon.

What's worth noting is that no matter how close Switch is to PS4 in Japan, it still can not top PS4 when numbers are added to Xbox One sales. Blowout victories like this when comparing PS4 to Xbox sales on a country by country basis is the real story.