Quantcast
Nintendo Prediction League 2019: Yoshi's Crafted World 80 Final Meta

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Prediction League 2019: Yoshi's Crafted World 80 Final Meta

Box Boy + Box Girl - 82

Persona Q2 - 83

Super Mario Maker 2 - 88

The others i'll put later, because i need to see more about this games.



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Change Yoshi's Crafted World to 83
Box Boy + Box Girl - 79
Persona Q2 - 80
Super Mario Maker 2 - 91

Last edited by Seahorse - on 22 March 2019

Yoshi's Crafted World starts off at 81 Meta!

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/yoshis-crafted-world

That said, it is no longer eligible for predictions.

Last edited by Raven - on 27 March 2019

I predict Yoshi's Crafted World will start off at a 81 meta



BoxBoy + BoxGirl 83
Persona Q2 84
Super Mario Maker 2 88
Fire Emblem Three Houses 89
Astral Chain 91
Dragon Quest XI S 90
Rune Factory 4 74
Pokémon Sword/Shield 83



Around the Network

I nailed Crafted World's score!

Raven said:
Thread updated! Also added some new games to predict for and updated the leaderboard with everyone's current scores!

Hey I predicted 80 for EO Nexus. Yet the scoreboard doesn't say I did. Can you update this please? I'm missing my points for it!




The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Cerebralbore101 said:

I nailed Crafted World's score!

Raven said:
Thread updated! Also added some new games to predict for and updated the leaderboard with everyone's current scores!

Hey I predicted 80 for EO Nexus. Yet the scoreboard doesn't say I did. Can you update this please? I'm missing my points for it!


Sorry about that! I'll fix it with the next update to the chart. 



Shikamo said:
Shikamo said:
NSMBU Deluxe: 81
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story: 83
Yoshi's Crafted World: 78
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes: 68
Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn: 80

 

Raven said:
Thread updated! Also added some new games to predict for and updated the leaderboard with everyone's current scores!

I'll change my Yoshi prediction to 81, ok?

Raven said:

Yoshi's Crafted World starts off at 81 Meta!

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/yoshis-crafted-world

That said, it is no longer eligible for predictions.

lol i got the score again 



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
Shikamo said:

 

I'll change my Yoshi prediction to 81, ok?

Raven said:

Yoshi's Crafted World starts off at 81 Meta!

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/yoshis-crafted-world

That said, it is no longer eligible for predictions.

lol i got the score again 

I guess we're both doing the same dance atm ;)



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Yoshi's Crafted World locks in at a 80 Final Meta!