Quantcast
Why they have to launch zelda U and NX on the same day?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why they have to launch zelda U and NX on the same day?

Cobretti2 said:
hoala said:

the "few annoyed people", known as Wii U owners, are nintendos loyaliest and hardcore fanbase. Fucking them wont help nintendo, believe me ;)

I am a Wii U owner and a nintendo loyaliest but even I can distinguish between short term gratification vs long term gratification.

I was one of the people who said hell they should cancel the Wii U version. NX needs everything up it's sleeve to bolt out of the gates. 

What good will releasing Zelda U on a dead console do fo the future of Nintendo and me enjoying more of their games?  If NX tanks NIntendo are pretty much done dusted adios. 

 

well not everybody is that likely to throw money away.

Even if 50% of the nintendo fans are ok with the delay, 50% are not and that will hurt nintendo. 



Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
hoala said:

the "few annoyed people", known as Wii U owners, are nintendos loyaliest and hardcore fanbase. Fucking them wont help nintendo, believe me ;)

I am a Wii U owner and a nintendo loyaliest but even I can distinguish between short term gratification vs long term gratification.

I was one of the people who said hell they should cancel the Wii U version. NX needs everything up it's sleeve to bolt out of the gates. 

What good will releasing Zelda U on a dead console do fo the future of Nintendo and me enjoying more of their games?  If NX tanks NIntendo are pretty much done dusted adios. 

 

Nintendo OWES Wii U owners an exclusive Zelda. Nothing else matters.



KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

But they are hiding bascily from moment they announced it year ago and they didn't said anything yet about. They definatly want to hide it.

More like they didnt want to show off the game until they knew the direction they wanted to go with it.

I dont think so, in their comments they looked very sure about direction they going with NX, even Iwata talked about new platform in January 2013. They constantly saying that NX is new concept and not just upgrade for previous consoles like Wii U and 3DS are.



Miyamotoo said:
KLXVER said:

More like they didnt want to show off the game until they knew the direction they wanted to go with it.

I dont think so, in their comments they looked very sure about direction they going with NX, even Iwata talked about new platform in January 2013. They constantly saying that NX is new concept and not just upgrade for previous consoles like Wii U and 3DS are.

Im talking about Yoshis Woolly World...



KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

I dont think so, in their comments they looked very sure about direction they going with NX, even Iwata talked about new platform in January 2013. They constantly saying that NX is new concept and not just upgrade for previous consoles like Wii U and 3DS are.

Im talking about Yoshis Woolly World...

My bad. :)



Around the Network
Magnus said:
Cobretti2 said:

I am a Wii U owner and a nintendo loyaliest but even I can distinguish between short term gratification vs long term gratification.

I was one of the people who said hell they should cancel the Wii U version. NX needs everything up it's sleeve to bolt out of the gates. 

What good will releasing Zelda U on a dead console do fo the future of Nintendo and me enjoying more of their games?  If NX tanks NIntendo are pretty much done dusted adios. 

 

Nintendo OWES Wii U owners an exclusive Zelda. Nothing else matters.

Your entitlement is showing. 



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Kept as a reason to buy the new console, but yeah i think they should give it to Wii U owner's free to say sorry.



Magnus said:
Cobretti2 said:

I am a Wii U owner and a nintendo loyaliest but even I can distinguish between short term gratification vs long term gratification.

I was one of the people who said hell they should cancel the Wii U version. NX needs everything up it's sleeve to bolt out of the gates. 

What good will releasing Zelda U on a dead console do fo the future of Nintendo and me enjoying more of their games?  If NX tanks NIntendo are pretty much done dusted adios. 

 

Nintendo OWES Wii U owners an exclusive Zelda. Nothing else matters.

NO they don't. you have plenty of games on the system. They owe you nothing.



 

 

hoala said:
Cobretti2 said:

I am a Wii U owner and a nintendo loyaliest but even I can distinguish between short term gratification vs long term gratification.

I was one of the people who said hell they should cancel the Wii U version. NX needs everything up it's sleeve to bolt out of the gates. 

What good will releasing Zelda U on a dead console do fo the future of Nintendo and me enjoying more of their games?  If NX tanks NIntendo are pretty much done dusted adios. 

 

well not everybody is that likely to throw money away.

Even if 50% of the nintendo fans are ok with the delay, 50% are not and that will hurt nintendo. 

They will get over it. The ysstem has plenty of deent games so no money was throw away.  



 

 

Cobretti2 said:
hoala said:

well not everybody is that likely to throw money away.

Even if 50% of the nintendo fans are ok with the delay, 50% are not and that will hurt nintendo. 

They will get over it. The ysstem has plenty of deent games so no money was throw away.  

I think they will just switch to ps/xbox/pc instead of keep bothering with nintendo.