Quantcast
Idealo Germany Statistics: PS4 > PS3 > xb1 and more

Forums - Sales Discussion - Idealo Germany Statistics: PS4 > PS3 > xb1 and more

Dr.Vita said:

PS3 undertracked or Xbox One overtracked in Germany? I think both!

What does VGC have Xbox One marketshare in germany at currently?

If its more than 9% maybe.





Around the Network

Idealo.de is a price search. And not the only one.
Might give a hint but should be far from exact data.

Mainstream is definitely buying Playstation though. So the usual suspects like FIFA should sell light years better with the FIFA & COD only crowd buying Playstation.



sehr schön



REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

captain carot said:
Idealo.de is a price search. And not the only one.
Might give a hint but should be far from exact data.

Mainstream is definitely buying Playstation though. So the usual suspects like FIFA should sell light years  upwards of 90%  with the FIFA & COD only crowd buying Playstation versions.

lightyears => upwards of 90%

Its a huge differnces though in sales.

If your game sells 9 times as much on one console.. jeez.



Dr.Vita said:

PS3 undertracked or Xbox One overtracked in Germany? I think both!

 


This isn't sales data though, its demand. They measured it based on the number of clicks a certain product got on their website.

Also i have no idea how big idealo is in germany. That said is should geve us a rough picture of how things are going in germany.



Around the Network

Wow the ps3 beating out two next gen platforms
The Playstation thirst is real :D



Dat 9:1 in SW, wow.
PS3 still beating XBO and WiiU easily, even both XBO + 360 combined.



That's a big difference.



JRPGfan said:
So in germany Multiplat games sell about 90% of the game sales on the PS4?
O_o

Possible glimpse into the future?:

Very interesting numbers in Germany. Especially that PS3 is higher than XBO and WiiU.



Dr.Vita said:

PS3 undertracked or Xbox One overtracked in Germany? I think both!

Apparently, the XONE can do worse for some...

Hiku said:
JRPGfan said:
So in germany Multiplat games sell about 90% of the game sales on the PS4?
O_o

Possible glimpse into the future?:

Very interesting numbers in Germany. Especially that PS3 is higher than XBO and WiiU.

Don't lie to me...





It was Britain, it is America, tomorrow France and next year, the world... 

Warning: This poster has a very negative opinion of Sony and Nintendo, Idea Factory and companies Tecmo Koei, EA, BioWare, Blizzard, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Kadokawa and Sega. If you have very positive views of these and a negative view of Microsoft or Bethesda Game Studios, AVOID ENGAGEMENT AT ALL COSTS!