Quantcast
Amazing New KH 2.5 ReMIX Trailer Showcasing New Additions!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazing New KH 2.5 ReMIX Trailer Showcasing New Additions!

 

Have this pre-ordered for a while now as it's my most awaited game of 2014 now that Dark Souls 2 and TLOUR were released lol.



Around the Network

Can't wait for this!



No Kingdom Hearts fans around here? Me a sad panda



Yep, can't wait for this also. Looking forward to going through the story again and maybe going for those Super bosses also



NobleTeam360 said:
Yep, can't wait for this also. Looking forward to going through the story again and maybe going for those Super bosses also

Don't forget the new difficulty mode as well. Was my only complaint about KH2, as i found the game somewhat easy.



Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
No Kingdom Hearts fans around here? Me a sad panda


I am, and they're no new additions. All the things in the videos were already in the final mix version of the games. BUT, I'm still waiting for it since it's the first time final mix version would be available in europe. Plus, if the graphics are on par with KH 1.5, it will totally supplant the PS2 version, so those .5 version are of course a must buy for KH fans.



Sleepyprince said:
bubblegamer said:
No Kingdom Hearts fans around here? Me a sad panda


I am, and they're no new additions. All the things in the videos were already in the final mix version of the games. BUT, I'm still waiting for it since it's the first time final mix version would be available in europe. Plus, if the graphics are on par with KH 1.5, it will totally supplant the PS2 version, so those .5 version are of course a must buy for KH fans.

True, but as FInal Mix never came to the US and EU it's new to us. I can't wait to try BBS as well, as i've never played that one at all!



Instant buy for me, the KH series is one of my favorites. I hope KH 3 still upholds the greatness.



I'm torn over this, if it came out like 6 months ago I would have bought it straight away. But I'm meant to be getting a PS4 not buying awesome game collections like this.

I didn't get the KHHD remix 1 as based on value this is by far a better deal. I love KH2. Sooner this releases in EU the better. Any chance of this on PS4?



Hmm, pie.

Those aren't new features, they were in Final Mix. And I had to learn Japanese to play it.



Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!