Quantcast
Super Official Anime Discussion Thread - Summer 2019!

Forums - Movies Discussion - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread - Summer 2019!

Random Picture of the day: There are some maids that are hawt and there are some maids that are just deadly!



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

So who here has not seen Grave of the Fireflies and still thinks Clannad is the saddest anime ever?



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This thread has become quite big already huh



vivster said:
So who here has not seen Grave of the Fireflies and still thinks Clannad is the saddest anime ever?

It's probably just because it is one of the more classical anime movies, being 26 years old. Grave of the Fireflies is amazing. Not as emotionally rivoting as After Story, imo, but definitely up there and a movie all anime fans should at least try.



                                                                                                               You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

vivster said:
So who here has not seen Grave of the Fireflies and still thinks Clannad is the saddest anime ever?


I haven't seen either (yet)...Ano Hana has probably made me cry the most out of any show though



Around the Network
sundin13 said:
vivster said:
So who here has not seen Grave of the Fireflies and still thinks Clannad is the saddest anime ever?


I haven't seen either (yet)...Ano Hana has probably made me cry the most out of any show though


I was never too fond of Clannad, and I never really got into the story. Grave of the Fireflies on the other hand is a masterpiece and a must-watch.  And Ano Hana is certainly a really good anime but the anime that I caught the most feels was Angel Beats!



Just saw Under the Dog kickstarter got successfully funded and lost faith in humanity.

Anyone here payed 60$ for a low quality generic OVA ?



RenCutypoison said:
Just saw Under the Dog kickstarter got successfully funded and lost faith in humanity.

Anyone here payed 60$ for a low quality generic OVA ?

What makes you think it's low quality? Sure the theme and visuals are extremely generic but it can and probably will be at least good quality. Look at the names working on it.

I wonder what you think of this Kickstarter then.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1311401276/little-witch-academia-2



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
RenCutypoison said:
Just saw Under the Dog kickstarter got successfully funded and lost faith in humanity.

Anyone here payed 60$ for a low quality generic OVA ?

What makes you think it's low quality? Sure the theme and visuals are extremely generic but it can and probably will be at least good quality. Look at the names working on it.

I wonder what you think of this Kickstarter then.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1311401276/little-witch-academia-2


I hate the idea that this is supposed to save anime, it's generic as hell.

As far as the quality goes, well, directing will probably be top notch. But the synopsis is even worse than LWA.

Also using mov and wav formats, am I the only one who see the irony ? And it's weird that they said wich container they will use, which no one cares about, and no info about the actual codecs ? Are they going to put some xvid shit in the container ? We can't know.

Also LWA2 is a sure value, as the first one is already available.

Edit : forgot the most important. on LWA 2, you pay for twice more animation.



There isn't enough Milky Holmes love in here.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.