Quantcast
PS4 Black Friday Bundle Outsells Xbox One Equivalent Soundly at GameStop; Ranked 2nd and 7th

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Black Friday Bundle Outsells Xbox One Equivalent Soundly at GameStop; Ranked 2nd and 7th

kowenicki said:
xbox 360 killin'

#12



Around the Network

Microsoft gave more consoles to Walmart, Target, Ebay, and Best buy than they did Gamestop. Simply because they are advertising it as an entertainment machine for the family, not just a gaming console.



NPD should be interesting.



jlmurph2 said:
Microsoft gave more consoles to Walmart, Target, Ebay, and Best buy than they did Gamestop. Simply because they are advertising it as an entertainment machine for the family, not just a gaming console.


Proof?



I don't care if PS4 really outsold XB1 ... I'm just happy to play Killer Instinct :) :) !



Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network
Figgycal said:
kowenicki said:
xbox 360 killin'

#12


just showing how meaningless this will likely turn out to be.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


The Brack Friday Bunduru won!!



Switch friend-code: 6700-1526-7903

PSN: melbye82

Nightwish224 said:
I don't care if PS4 really outsold XB1 ... I'm just happy to play Killer Instinct :) :) !

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music-1



kowenicki said:
Figgycal said:
kowenicki said:
xbox 360 killin'

#12


just showing how meaningless this will likely turn out to be.


Biggest game retailer in the US...doesn't mean anything, got ya.



Nsanity said:
Nightwish224 said:
I don't care if PS4 really outsold XB1 ... I'm just happy to play Killer Instinct :) :) !

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music-1


"Touch me and I'll break your face!!!"

 

ahhh ;)



Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"