I have been trying to find a history of sales in Japan of consoles. Would it be right to say that the xbox/xbox360 sales in Japan are the worst ever in the history of gaming?
Playstation = The Beast from the East
Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS
They are just releasing the system over there to keep the status quo. MS will do fine without Japan, as they did last gen.
It's just that simple.
- Zombie Killer Shot FPS Cheat codes, & Hack free Cash and Gold for Android
- Dead And Again Cheat codes, & Hack free Coins for Android
- Cargo Transport Truck Mania 3D Cheat codes, & Hack Free Mode for Android
- Fairytale Tracer Cheat codes, & Hack free Cards & Levels for Android
- Persona 5 New Trailer Shows A Dark Twist On A Beloved Series Mechanic
- Crackdown 3 Is ?All About The Boom?, Says Microsoft
- Has-Been Heroes Interview: The Once and Future Heroes
- Nintendo Switch Official Carrying Case Can Handle Two Joy Con Straps And Five Cartridges
- See How Nintendo?s Official Case Puts The Switch In Tabletop Mode In Its Own Way
They are pretty bad, but after about 3 years of support and 4 years of not much support you cannot really expect much.
3 years of support in a country that simply dont care for it
MS started of so good in Japan with lots of software but the Japanese just don't care for the console so its always been struggling to keep up with Sony and Ninty in that region,
That's pretty much asking for a death wish