This is probably a dead horse but what do you vgchartz people think about it? I don't really want to argue about it. I literally just want see what other people think and say... I may ask questions and I'll try to make it so I can find out more about what you think. You can ask me questions like that too but expect me to try not to argue. (I imagine some people might argue though, blah)
Anyways, I'll go first...
I think Captial Punishment is just that, punishment which can be good. I take a page from the Bible and remember, "An eye for an eye." That means if you steal 10$ then the maximum punsihment you can give that person is a fine of 10$.(possibly more if the thief also damaged property, hurt people etc etc.) Hopefully, you get the idea. The maximum fine or punishment depends on how severe the crime was. (Doing more than maximum is injust btw) That's what an "An eye for an eye" means. Like-wise, there are cases where people simply deserve that punishment.
1. Person murders someone... we know its murder
- No matter what is said or done afterwards... means nothing. The murderer deserves death. The word deserve should never be removed from this situation. He or she definitely deserves it. Read more, I think there's only one way for the murder to be saved and it has nothing to do with the murderer. The murder has no influence his/her status of deserving captial punishment but can still be saved...
2. He or she should be executed.
Now, I'm not sure yet but I think the only way out of this would be if the victums which would be family and friends of the one who was murdered were to forgive them and not press charges then the murder can be spared. Also, with the condition of the murder truly being repented of his or her evil act. I think the murderer should take a lie detector test to see if he or she truly is repentant. (if thats possible)
To be saved from his/her crimes.
1. The family or friends. I include friends incase the murdered person has no family. The victims have to be willing to forgive the murder.
-If there are no family and friends then...the murderer should be executed by default.
2. Although the forgiveness is there on the table... in order to make sure the murderer actually accepts the forgiveness. The murder has to take lie dector tests or other tests that can determine him or her as truly repentant. Forgiveness is a two way street.. it is give by one side and the other side has to genuinely accept it too.
Alright, your turn. By the way, I'll be back to answer tomorrow or the next day... I gotta finish some homework.
All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.
I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.