I was playing Last of us and the game was stuck on loading for 10 minutes so I decided to quit game but then the screen just froze so I had to turn it off with the off switch in the back and now it wont read any discs. This blows so does this mean the disc reader laser or whatever isnt working? It has happened to me before and I had to send it in three years ago.
on the ToLU too ouch,bad timing
if it's the same ps3 then it probably needs to be sent in again
It just had to happen on "The Last of Us" too- that sucks. Try cleaning the ps3 using the fans.
- SquidAPI 1.7.10 (Library for CoolSquid?s Mods)
- Free cheat and hack Doona for Coins and Lives for Android and IOS
- Cartoon Farm Hack and Mod for Money and Diamonds for Android
- Ace Academy Skies of Fury Hack and Cheat for Planes, XP and more
- Police Car Chase Night Escape free Hack for Cash and Levels for Android and IOS
- RAFT Battle Sim 2017 Mod & Hack free Coins and Levels for Android
- Gangster city crime Cheat & Hack free Weapons, Missions and more
- Baublelicious Mod 1.7.10 for Baubles
- Pictionary Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
Which is what I had to do. First my HDD failed so I had to replace that, then, my laser died while I was going to fix that, the YLOD happen. It was a fun year though. (sarcasm)
I tried the file restore didn't work. It's the old 160gb model before the slim. Do you think I should open it and clean it ?
let the pros do it...
Why? Will the fans ruin it?