Quantcast
Locked:

-snip



Around the Network

i don't think that's the reason why the wii u is struggling...



So, I actually read your whole post and sadly there is nothing more than to say: wrong. Sorry, but this thread isn't even worth to post a more detailed answer.



Hint: Six months late



walsufnir said:
So, I actually read your whole post and sadly there is nothing more than to say: wrong. Sorry, but this thread isn't even worth to post a more detailed answer.


Yes, people not buying software, even when its the best version, even when the developer defends the console, the complete opposite of why most wiiu owners claim they dont buy 3rd party, selling less than one copy for ever 230+ systems isnt down to nintendo fans being stubborn, it isnt down to nintendo fans holding out for games half a year away from release, and if the wiiu does badly, its because those publishes didnt port over their engines and spend millions supporting the wiiu.....   for games wiiu owners wouldnt buy anyway, right?



Around the Network

And then I get banned for saying the truth about Sony Fanboys but this opinion about Nintendo fanboys is like OKAY isn't it vgchartz :D

OT: Real reason Wii U is struggling right now: no games. and nothing else. For the love of Mario please wait a least a year or two before coming with conclusions.



KHlover said:
Hint: Six months late

Sooo, i say the problem is nintendo fans dont buy 3rd party for stupid reasons and your argument is that the real problem is that nintendo games are 6 months late? thanks for confirming my point.



Tachikoma said:
walsufnir said:
So, I actually read your whole post and sadly there is nothing more than to say: wrong. Sorry, but this thread isn't even worth to post a more detailed answer.


Yes, people not buying software, even when its the best version, even when the developer defends the console, the complete opposite of why most wiiu owners claim they dont buy 3rd party, selling less than one copy for ever 230+ systems isnt down to nintendo fans being stubborn, it isnt down to nintendo fans holding out for games half a year away from release, and if the wiiu does badly, its because those publishes didnt port over their engines and spend millions supporting the wiiu.....   for games wiiu owners wouldnt buy anyway, right?

Ok, one last small hint: not every Nintendo-buyer is automatically a "fan". The topic why and how people are buying certain games and not other games is a topic on its own and definitely way more complicated than your op. I'll leave now :)



LilChicken22 said:

And then I get banned for saying the truth about Sony Fanboys but this opinion about Nintendo fanboys is like OKAY isn't it vgchartz :D

OT: Real reason Wii U is struggling right now: no games. and nothing else. For the love of Mario please wait a least a year or two before coming with conclusions.


it had games, people just arent buying them because it isnt mario, and the wiiu's golden child right now, xenogame x? if that sells over 1m units regardless of how many more wiiu units sell between now and its release, i'll be surprised. because you know... so many people bought the original, out of this generations biggest console install base, and of course.. even if the wiiu install baae doubled between now and its release, it would have to sell one copy per every 10 wiiu units to hit a million, its not a mario or zelda game though so the chances of that are slim.

 

congratulations nintendo fans, you'll soon have your wish, wiiu will be first party only for major titles and everything else will be dance related or shovelware.



walsufnir said:
Tachikoma said:
walsufnir said:
So, I actually read your whole post and sadly there is nothing more than to say: wrong. Sorry, but this thread isn't even worth to post a more detailed answer.


Yes, people not buying software, even when its the best version, even when the developer defends the console, the complete opposite of why most wiiu owners claim they dont buy 3rd party, selling less than one copy for ever 230+ systems isnt down to nintendo fans being stubborn, it isnt down to nintendo fans holding out for games half a year away from release, and if the wiiu does badly, its because those publishes didnt port over their engines and spend millions supporting the wiiu.....   for games wiiu owners wouldnt buy anyway, right?

Ok, one last small hint: not every Nintendo-buyer is automatically a "fan". The topic why and how people are buying certain games and not other games is a topic on its own and definitely way more complicated than your op. I'll leave now :)


come back when you have a valid argument to explain why nfsmw sold so little despite its obvious benefits and developers attitude.