They gave the game a 8.5.
- Moderately high Replay Value
- Platforming is still a weak spot, but TT did a good job with the Gamepad
- A 70's cop show soundtrack is great for the first few hours, But your ears will go numb beyond that
- Great to see Lego characters in a realistic world, but there is some minor screen tearing
- An original Story based in the Lego universe.
- One of the funniest games (The reviewer) has played in a while and it provides anarchic that should keep kids busy for a long time