Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: Post Your Breath of the Wild Thoughts!

Where do you rank BotW among Zelda games?

Best!
Second-best
Third-best
Fourth-best
Fifth-best
Top 10
Top 15
Top 20
Undecided
See results
DanneSandin said:

[awesome photo]

Sorry Veknoid, I couldn't help myself =(

You scooped me!



Around the Network
The lighting looks so good, it's amazing how much it adds. Obviously the water and sky's been upgraded too. I love the setting. I'm a huge fan of ocean and island adventures. I have a feeling this may be one of my favorite Zeldas, now that I'm old enough not to be bothered by the fact it looks like a cartoon.

TheLastStarFighter said:
The lighting looks so good, it's amazing how much it adds. Obviously the water and sky's been upgraded too. I love the setting. I'm a huge fan of ocean and island adventures. I have a feeling this may be one of my favorite Zeldas, now that I'm old enough not to be bothered by the fact it looks like a cartoon.

Am I the only one who was reminded of Wii Sports Resort by the screenshot with the windmill?



Good job in making this thread. I will be looking at this thread more often since this is my favorite game series of all time.
Besides that, I'm very excited for the remake and am very much hoping for a 3DS Zelda this year.
Sadly I can't seem to find Hyrule Historia here in Sweden.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Veknoid_Outcast said:
DanneSandin said:

[awesome photo]

Sorry Veknoid, I couldn't help myself =(

You scooped me!

Oh, but please post you pics anyways! Those I posted are small and not as clear!!



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

An Official Zelda Thread?! My man...
Zelda II remake! or at least Zelda NES remake!

BTW, if sales continue in this trend we could be playing the Zelda for U in holiday 2014.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile


And now begins the waiting by the mailbox since i have to order it from the US

Pavolink said:
An Official Zelda Thread?! My man...
Zelda II remake! or at least Zelda NES remake!

BTW, if sales continue in this trend we could be playing the Zelda for U in holiday 2014.

Technically, there already exists one though .

This is 'BS Zelda', a downloadable game (yep, Nintendo did that first too) for the SNES released in Japan via the Satellaview add-on. Sadly, impossible to play today as the service stopped and the game never got released physically.



Looking at the poll, I have to ask: What makes MM so special? I've never played it myself, but people here seem to LOVE it. WTF? It never did sell to well, and suddenly people just love it??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Pavolink said:
An Official Zelda Thread?! My man...
Zelda II remake! or at least Zelda NES remake!

BTW, if sales continue in this trend we could be playing the Zelda for U in holiday 2014.

Technically, there already exists one though .

This is 'BS Zelda', a downloadable game (yep, Nintendo did that first too) for the SNES released in Japan via the Satellaview add-on. Sadly, impossible to play today as the service stopped and the game never got released physically.

Oh, this could work for the ambassador program in the next months.

I was thinking more in a remake similar to Four Swords Adventures or make it 3D with Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask artstyle.



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile