What a terrible list from Kotaku. Link's Awakening second, Oracle games third?
what an ugly list!
Yeah, there's not much worth defending there.
I do appreciate A Link Between Worlds being in the top 6, although I'd probably go even higher. Maybe fourth place.
- Where to Find Zelda: Breath of the Wild Kilton Monster Parts Merchant, Kilton Locations, Monster Parts, Items List
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Blood Moon Guide ? Cooking Bonuses, Enemy and Items Respawns
- Mass Effect Andromeda Dev Experimented With No Man?s Sky-Style Procedural Planets
- Call of Duty WW2 Promotional Images Emerge ? Rumour
- Animalium Mod 1.10.2 (More Wild Animals, Gear, Food)
- Stardock CEO On Project Scorpio?s Lack of eSRAM: Hopefully The OS Can Take Care of Xbox One Compatability Issues
- Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Kett, Outlaws and Remnant Enemies Guide ? Tips and Combat Strategy
- Understanding Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Characters
- Troll Guns Mod 1.10.2 (TNT Dropper, Grenade, Bazooka)
Kotaku Ranks the Zelda Games, from Worst to Best:
15) Tri Force Heroes
Yeah, I saw this list when they posted it. Ugh. Lots to disagree with.
I have never played the multiplayer Zeldas, or the DS games, so nothing to say there. I do agree that the NES games have aged poorly. It does feel bad to put the original that low, but what are you going to do?
I do have trouble comparing the 2D games to the 3D games. But within the same style is easy enough. For the 3D games, Wind Waker is way too high. Skyward Sword is way too low. Just flip those two and it would be a much better list. For the 2D games, I guess I can't really argue with LttP>LA>OoA/OoS. But all those 3 at the very top? Meh.
NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic
My Backlog - Currently Gaming Like It's 2015 (Splatoon):
Wii Games Remaining: Wii U Games Remaining:
Looks like you can pre-order the special edition of Breath of the Wild at Dell!