What a terrible list from Kotaku. Link's Awakening second, Oracle games third?
what an ugly list!
Yeah, there's not much worth defending there.
I do appreciate A Link Between Worlds being in the top 6, although I'd probably go even higher. Maybe fourth place.
- Raiders Mod 1.10.2 (New AI Mobs Like Players)
- Spin To Win Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (LoL Combat Skill)
- Prey Demo Guide: Here?s How To Find Codes And Secrets
- PS4 Exclusive Gran Turismo Sport Receives Beautiful Footage of Nürburgring, Compared to Assetto Corsa
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough With Ending
- What Remains of Edith Finch Walkthrough With Ending
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 3- Above The Law and The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 4- Thicker Than Water Walkthroughs With Ending
- Candy Mod 1.11.2 (Villager Children Follow You)
- Compact Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Chests and Backpacks)
Kotaku Ranks the Zelda Games, from Worst to Best:
15) Tri Force Heroes
Yeah, I saw this list when they posted it. Ugh. Lots to disagree with.
I have never played the multiplayer Zeldas, or the DS games, so nothing to say there. I do agree that the NES games have aged poorly. It does feel bad to put the original that low, but what are you going to do?
I do have trouble comparing the 2D games to the 3D games. But within the same style is easy enough. For the 3D games, Wind Waker is way too high. Skyward Sword is way too low. Just flip those two and it would be a much better list. For the 2D games, I guess I can't really argue with LttP>LA>OoA/OoS. But all those 3 at the very top? Meh.
NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic
My Backlog - Currently Gaming Like It's 2015 (Splatoon):
Wii Games Remaining: Wii U Games Remaining:
Looks like you can pre-order the special edition of Breath of the Wild at Dell!