So, I'm looking to give Microsoft & Sony a fair chance at next-gen. Previously, I was not happy with Sony due to constant malfunctions with my PS2 & terrible customer service support. I went with Xbox 360 this gen, and I made sure to wait until the 3 year warranty was enacted before purchasing. I was happy with Microsoft this gen -- even more than last gen. Overall, I can say that I'm leaning towards Microsoft, but I'm seriously willing to wipe a clean slate for Sony this time around. I'm not a fan of Kinect/Move controls -- I'm REALLY hoping this will not water down most future titles.
- Has the RROD, YLOD or any other malfunction forced you to abandon Microsoft/Sony for next-gen?
- Are you purchasing the console based upon pure fanboy/girl bias? Be honest.
- Will you purchase the console at launch, or will you wait for the "beta testers" to jump the gun?
- What is your maximum budget to warrant a purchase?
- Could an extended warranty sway you from purchasing a competitor's console?
Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"