Quantcast
Was the Sandy Hook shooting a fake?

Forums - General Discussion - Was the Sandy Hook shooting a fake?

as for the facebook page.... lol lol lol... "what kind of person makes a facebook page blah blah blah" really? you haven't been outside in the last 50 years with all the people trying to find a get rich now scheme every day?



Around the Network

OP you like your conspiracy videos I see.

Just for you. Plenty more on youtube.



 

 

Cobretti2 said:

OP you like your conspiracy videos I see.

Just for you. Plenty more on youtube.

I hate conspiracy videos.



I am the Playstation Avenger.

   

Undeniable evidence. I actually laughed at the Obama photo. How stupid are these people that they couldn't even keep the supposed dead victim out of the freaking photo, holy shit.



Max King of the Wild said:

just watched 5 minutes video is ridiculously stupid.

I'm sure the police detained a bunch of people that day. Secondly, the infowars guy is seriously taking the witnesses words too literally. The witness was being interviewed after a massacre and had to answer questions on the spot. You can't prepare your answers and a lot of people make mistakes(such as slips or mis speaking). The guy could have been sitting on the hood while police do what they do which is run your ID through the system and thats what the guy meant "in the front"


So why were web pages created prior to the Sandy Hook shooting, asking for donations for these families?



I am the Playstation Avenger.

   

Around the Network

The medical examiner was just creepy, almost like the guy from Psych.



Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

adriane23 said:
Max King of the Wild said:

just watched 5 minutes video is ridiculously stupid.

I'm sure the police detained a bunch of people that day. Secondly, the infowars guy is seriously taking the witnesses words too literally. The witness was being interviewed after a massacre and had to answer questions on the spot. You can't prepare your answers and a lot of people make mistakes(such as slips or mis speaking). The guy could have been sitting on the hood while police do what they do which is run your ID through the system and thats what the guy meant "in the front"


So why were web pages created prior to the Sandy Hook shooting, asking for donations for these families?


the emilie parker fund?



adriane23 said:

I hate conspiracy videos.


The video you presented is one until somoene admits to it being fake. 

conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.

 

As I said you will find that video interesting since that event lead to gun law changes. there were other videos that were taken down about some ex military guy doing it and gov framing the guy who got convicted.



 

 

Max King of the Wild said:
adriane23 said:
Max King of the Wild said:

just watched 5 minutes video is ridiculously stupid.

I'm sure the police detained a bunch of people that day. Secondly, the infowars guy is seriously taking the witnesses words too literally. The witness was being interviewed after a massacre and had to answer questions on the spot. You can't prepare your answers and a lot of people make mistakes(such as slips or mis speaking). The guy could have been sitting on the hood while police do what they do which is run your ID through the system and thats what the guy meant "in the front"


So why were web pages created prior to the Sandy Hook shooting, asking for donations for these families?


the emilie parker fund?

That fund, the Sandy Hook fund, and the "R.I.P. Victoria Soto" Facebook page were all created prior to the shooting.



I am the Playstation Avenger.

   

Cobretti2 said:
adriane23 said:

I hate conspiracy videos.


The video you presented is one until somoene admits to it being fake. 

conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.

 

As I said you will find that video interesting since that event lead to gun law changes. there were other videos that were taken down about some ex military guy doing it and gov framing the guy who got convicted.

I know it's a conspiracy video, that doesn't mean I don't still hate conspiracy videos. As a matter of fact, the only reason I watched the video I posted was because I wanted to see some pasty nut job talking nonsense. I'll watch the video you posted though, just to see.



I am the Playstation Avenger.