Just came home from Sears tonight. I picked up two red Nintendo 3DS on clearance for $99.97. This price only apply on the red color nothing else. Good price if you don't have one or wanted sub $100.
Is this all Sears?
Wow thats really good! Only deal thats better than that was holiday " regular 3DS bundled SM3DL" for $129.99 ($40 game and $40 off hardware).
Is this all Sears?
I asked the cashier and he check on the computer that all 5 stores around me are the same price. I assume so, give them a call tomorrow.
Got my XL for $159.99 bundled with MK7 im good, but i'll ask two friends to chec it out! All because no1 buys Red! Its true I have 4 (one for bro and sis) And i had to upgrade to an XL, never seen any1 with red!
Off Topic: I wonder when all of Sears will go on Clearance. I heard they aren't doing the best overall.
Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.
- Sunset Overdrive Could Continue, With or Without Microsoft ? Insomniac
- Mass Effect Andromeda Features Voice of Game of Thrones? Margaery Tyrell
- Destiny Dev Teases March Roadmap for Next Week
- Destiny Xur Inventory: Hawkmoon, Celestial Nighthawk, Twilight Garrison
- Roller Coaster Tycoon Touch Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Rival Gears Racing Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Player Stats 2 Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- All the Blocks Mod 1.11.2
- Northgard: Beginner?s Guide For Building Settlements
Friggin' insane value right there.
Translated from SEK (the cheapest availble 3ds i can find, black):
1299 Swedish kronor = 200.182395 U.S. dollars. (edit: 152eur)
so the cheapest damn 3ds i can get here is twice as expensive :P damn you US and your low prices!
Hmm, that may be the price to get me into a 3ds...
If you dont own one this is a great deal, just get RE revelation and KIU and your good for awhile! Also get Fire Emblem next month! Best strategy game on 3DS!