Forums - Sony Discussion - Journey leads in Spike VGA's 2012

Tagged games:

From Joystiq:

"The nominees for this year's Spike Video Game Awards have been outed, featuring a cavalcade of 2012's best titles. Journey led the pack with seven nods this year, including Game of the Year. Other stand-outs include The Walking Dead, Assassin's Creed 3 and Dishonored, which are each nominated for five awards. The complete list of nominees and special "Viewer Voted" categories are available on Spike's award page."

Source = http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/15/journey-leads-spike-vga-2012-nominations/

 

Sick! A PSN 2 hour long game?! Well deserved though. Did NOT expect this but the game is truly amazing.



http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/227/b/b/sackboy_signature_by_J1Tah.pnghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1bkx3TeYl1roooapo1_500.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/metal-gear-solid-4-trophy.jpghttp://oi47.tinypic.com/4i2eqf.jpg

Around the Network



badgenome said:

 


Hahahaha xD



http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/227/b/b/sackboy_signature_by_J1Tah.pnghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1bkx3TeYl1roooapo1_500.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/metal-gear-solid-4-trophy.jpghttp://oi47.tinypic.com/4i2eqf.jpg

It would be amazing if Journey gets those awards - it's games like this that are offering fresh experiences that will be remembered for years.

Yay!!!!!!!!!! i knew it Journey or Mass Effect 3 will be goty!

 

 

Around the Network
I'll agree with Journey as it's an amazing unique game. Assassin's creed III I'll even agree with, but TWD should not be in the GoTY conversation. I own the game and it's average at best.


An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

JayWood2010 said:
I'll agree with Journey as it's an amazing unique game. Assassin's creed III I'll even agree with, but TWD should not be in the GoTY conversation. I own the game and it's average at best.

Ever heard of the saying:
Different strokes for different folks?



http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/227/b/b/sackboy_signature_by_J1Tah.pnghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1bkx3TeYl1roooapo1_500.jpg

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/metal-gear-solid-4-trophy.jpghttp://oi47.tinypic.com/4i2eqf.jpg

Aldro said:
JayWood2010 said:
I'll agree with Journey as it's an amazing unique game. Assassin's creed III I'll even agree with, but TWD should not be in the GoTY conversation. I own the game and it's average at best.

Ever heard of the saying:
Different strokes for different folks?


Yes but I believe the majority will agree with me on this.  Let's see how many other sites nominate it for game of the year




An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Not surprised with any of the entries (well maybe Journey).

I should get the Journey (and other games) collection , I keep hearing good things about it lol.

The Walking Dead has been heavily praised by a lot of people (both critics and people who own the game that I know). I'm gonna get it eventually when it goes on sale again for the whole series for like under 10 bucks?

Around the Network
I can't wait to play through the complete TWD series at least.