Huge updates about GT5 in Kaz twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Kaz_Yamauchi
Continuing on Spec 2.0 and the DLC; First, regarding the Spec 2.0 update (free / 11th Oct):
1. Simplified interior view added to all standard cars.
2. User control of the weather change feature.
3. Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings...
4. Spec 2.0 Opening movie
5. Improved UI response and usability
6. Replay front forward/rewind
7. Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
8. Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races)...
9. Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.)
10. Expanded Photo travel features / You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar...
11. Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel
12. Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars...
13. Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport
14. Improved physics and AI...
15. Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel.
FULL DETAIL: GT5 Functionality Update 2.0
Something like this. For the DLC we’re preparing a racing car pack, a course pack, and a racing gear pack...I’ll let you know more about...
I’ll let you know more about that soon.
Price Drop in US:
So what IGN said weeks ago? Bullshit... GT5 is always be supported like a hell.