Forums - General Discussion - What are some healthy things that you do even though you do not like it?

Go to school every morning

Around the Network
Occasionally eating raw broccoli and cauliflower. I don't really like the taste of these much but I eat them raw sometimes for health benefits. When you cook vegetables you actually cook out a lot of good nutrients, so its actually good to eat vegetables raw sometimes. The only vegetable I really like raw is Carrots.


Troll_Whisperer said:
TheEvilBanana said:
Not using hard drugs. I do not like to do that, but I do it to stay healthy.

You lie!


No it's true, unless weed and the occasional shrooms count as hard.

Stopped using stuff like meth, coke, ecstacy, and heroin about 9 months ago.



Go to bed at night although I'm having fun playing games.

TheEvilBanana said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
TheEvilBanana said:
Not using hard drugs. I do not like to do that, but I do it to stay healthy.

You lie!


No it's true, unless weed and the occasional shrooms count as hard.

Stopped using stuff like meth, coke, ecstacy, and heroin about 6 months ago.

Wow, congrats, that's a lot of stuff to quit.



No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I like healthy things

Troll_Whisperer said:
TheEvilBanana said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
TheEvilBanana said:
Not using hard drugs. I do not like to do that, but I do it to stay healthy.

You lie!


No it's true, unless weed and the occasional shrooms count as hard.

Stopped using stuff like meth, coke, ecstacy, and heroin about 6 months ago.

Wow, congrats, that's a lot of stuff to quit.

It wasn't really that hard to quit, because I made sure I never got addicted... I would switch back and forth between what drug I did constantly so I never built a tolerance or dependance on any certain drug.

I



SvennoJ said:
Go to bed at night although I'm having fun playing games.

Sadly I don't do this...I'm known to stay up crazy amounts of hours (60+) sometimes...

Also, when a new game comes out that I want to beat, there will be no sleeping until it is done... Even if it takes me five days of continuous gameplay ;-;

 



TheEvilBanana said:

Sadly I don't do this...I'm known to stay up crazy amounts of hours (60+) sometimes...

Also, when a new game comes out that I want to beat, there will be no sleeping until it is done... Even if it takes me five days of continuous gameplay ;-;

 

Alright..now i know for sure that you're joking anywhere you post.



Around the Network
I stopped eating junk food/desserts, and I also stopped drinking soda and other high sugar drinks. I've lost almost 10 pounds since I stopped eating junk food/drinking soda which was about 6 weeks ago.