Quantcast
Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.62%
 
11-20 109 18.73%
 
21-30 69 11.86%
 
30+ 213 36.60%
 
Total:575

https://kresnik258reviews.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/vita-the-muppets-movie-adventures-review/

I finished another review. I've been bitten by the bug.

Muppets Movie Adventures. It was terrible. Play Steins;Gate instead :P



Around the Network
Kresnik said:
https://kresnik258reviews.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/vita-the-muppets-movie-adventures-review/

I finished another review. I've been bitten by the bug.

Muppets Movie Adventures. It was terrible. Play Steins;Gate instead :P

LOL, at least you put in the effort on it. Surprised you bothered to write a review.



Nichegamer wrote up some hands-ons of Fate/Extella and Summon Night 6 from E3.  They're both pretty interesting, and I'm definitely getting Summon Night 6 when it comes out:

http://nichegamer.com/2016/06/15/fateextella-hands-preview-fate-found-new-home/

http://nichegamer.com/2016/06/15/summon-night-6-hands-on-preview-summoning-for-the-win/



Atlus bringing over Caligula to the west! (Digital only though)

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/caligula-coming-west-via-psn-spring-2017



 

Shadow8 said:

Atlus bringing over Caligula to the west! (Digital only though)

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/caligula-coming-west-via-psn-spring-2017

Based subs. Hopefully Limited Run or NISA gives some help to get physical copies.



Around the Network

So that Caligula news is amazing and disappointing at the same time. I'm really excited for playing it and will buy day 1, but digital only? Seems really odd for Atlus, I thought the game would've sold in NA at least just from the Atlus name and the fact it's basically not-Persona (which is why they brought across Conception all that time ago, which sold pretty well).

I've tweeted John Hardin about it. Hope they change their mind, because I don't think there's any hope of an Asian-English release.





https://kresnik258reviews.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/vita-earth-defence-force-2017-portable-review/

EDF 2017 Portable review finished.



Kresnik said:
https://kresnik258reviews.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/vita-earth-defence-force-2017-portable-review/

EDF 2017 Portable review finished.

Keep them reviews coming, and i didn't know you'd give EDF that high score though. (I never tried it personally)

Also. for EU people, the Odin Sphere demo is up !



Vita's been limping along for 5 years. I'm more impressed Sony hasn't discontinued it yet to be honest.