Quantcast
Gabe Newell speaks on Valve’s surprising development process

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell speaks on Valve’s surprising development process

Silver-Tiger said:
kitler53 said:
zarx said:

...

 

It’s all very socialist.

...


no wonder they make such good games.  xD

In Soviet Russia, games develop you!





Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Silver-Tiger said:
kitler53 said:
zarx said:

...

 

It’s all very socialist.

...


no wonder they make such good games.  xD

In Soviet Russia, games develop you!



cool, is this a real game? how is it called?



updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
kitler53 said:
Silver-Tiger said:
kitler53 said:
zarx said:

...

 

It’s all very socialist.

...


no wonder they make such good games.  xD

In Soviet Russia, games develop you!



cool, is this a real game? how is it called?

That's from Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, IIRC.



mchaza said:
Jumpin said:

Money is not going to do him a lot of good for very long when he dies young due to his voluntary poor health.


I dont understand that he is worth around 2 billion dollars that he doesn't get lapban or something. Maybe he likes being so what he wants and that we shouldn't judge him for that. 

also fat =/= poor health, same as Not fat =/= healthy 


Morbid obsesity IS a very unhealthy choice as it is the leading cause of MANY diseases including but not limited to: Type 2 diabetes, many forms of cancer, cardiovascular diseases which can lead to many different forms of infarctions (heart attacks, strokes), along with many other chemical imbalances in the body. Not to mention, morbidly obese people are physically handicapped when compared to healthy people.



I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
mchaza said:
Jumpin said:

Money is not going to do him a lot of good for very long when he dies young due to his voluntary poor health.


I dont understand that he is worth around 2 billion dollars that he doesn't get lapban or something. Maybe he likes being so what he wants and that we shouldn't judge him for that. 

also fat =/= poor health, same as Not fat =/= healthy 


Morbid obsesity IS a very unhealthy choice as it is the leading cause of MANY diseases including but not limited to: Type 2 diabetes, many forms of cancer, cardiovascular diseases which can lead to many different forms of infarctions (heart attacks, strokes), along with many other chemical imbalances in the body. Not to mention, morbidly obese people are physically handicapped when compared to healthy people.

While Valve's dev model surely makes Skrotick a sad panda, the thought of Gabe suddenly kicking the bucket must make him a very happy panda.   



Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")

A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.

TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!