Quantcast
Will Sony sticks its penis in the hornet's nest?

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will Sony sticks its penis in the hornet's nest?

Will Sony sticks its penis in the hornet's nest?

Yes 158 72.81%
 
No 59 27.19%
 
Total:217

Kasz, you are better man that I am. I'm pretty much a lurker on these forums now because I lack your patience.



Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:

Kasz, you are better man that I am. I'm pretty much a lurker on these forums now because I lack your patience.


Somewhat pointless now that Sony settled though.  Probably realized they couldn't win.



It doesn't really matter at this point. They painted a bullseye on their back and their is now an anonymous legion of hackers gunning for them.



Darc Requiem said:

It doesn't really matter at this point. They painted a bullseye on their back and their is now an anonymous legion of hackers gunning for them.

Yeaahhhh.... but.

Anonymous seems to have short attention spans.

Maybe not and stuff just stops getting reported, but i mean... all the other things they've gotten on about, nothing has been decided in their favor, and it seems like they've just stopped.



So in the end Hornets were on the trip when Sony sticked their ... into nest? :)



PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:

So in the end Hornets were on the trip when Sony sticked their ... into nest? :)


No... In Coward law, the hornets get sticked...

Because you know... Sony settled, and curiously enough GH got the shortest straw... So i think it's more like GH settled down after the Sony offering...

I should try to put mine into a nest, maybe i can also outwin the hornets.



This is more like sticking a "titanium armored equipped with hyper energy beam cannon " penis into the hornet's nest. :P



Don86 said:

This is more like sticking a "titanium armored equipped with hyper energy beam cannon " penis into the nerd's lame ass. :P


Sounds better.



was curious to see what this was bumped for, and kind of a dumb bump.

but if this was anon's doing, then sony did stick their "           "  

btw i bet geohotz is glad they settle already.  i imagine he would not like what going on right now to be happening when he is in court with sony, trying to defend himself.  



The only reason I clicked on this thread was cuz I saw the word "penis."