Quantcast
Time to preorder Gears 3

Forums - Sales Discussion - Time to preorder Gears 3

 

Examiner

Amazon is running a $20 promotional credit for pre-ordering the Xbox 360 exclusive that can be used to buy other Amazon products online. Meanwhile, Walmart.com is offering up a $20 eGift Card for those that pre-order Gears of War 3 that is good for online purchases as well..

Amazon offers free shipping but local sales tax is applicable in select states. Walmarts free Ship-to-Store delivery method is not available but you can still get 97 cent delivery. Local sales tax is still applicable of course.



Around the Network

what happens if ms delays it to 2012 when they discover they have no games then as well. 



Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

They are so damn slow. Gears of War 3 has had a 20 dollar promotion credit from Amazon for over 3-4 months now.



I will be, when my $5 credit is given to me Monday Night from Bulletstorm



                                                                                                                                            

Well since I have $20 credit on Amazon from pre-ordering Bulletstorm I think I will Pre-order Gears 3.

I guess Amazon is where I'm buying pretty much all my new games since the majority of them have $20 credit. $40 for a new games is quite the deal.



Around the Network

I Already preordered it from amazon from 2 weeks ago.



mchaza said:

what happens if ms delays it to 2012 when they discover they have no games then as well. 


Err? Unlike PS3, you don't know 5 years in advance that a game is coming for 360 (except Alan Wake) so we probably hear about the 2012 games soon. And "no games" i guess you mean "no exclusives" but who cares really? I mean Playstation fanboys didn't care in 2006 and 2007 when PS3 had no games and costed $600, why should we care now when we get a lot of games most of them are just not exclusive?



mundus6 said:
mchaza said:

what happens if ms delays it to 2012 when they discover they have no games then as well. 


Err? Unlike PS3, you don't know 5 years in advance that a game is coming for 360 (except Alan Wake) so we probably hear about the 2012 games soon. And "no games" i guess you mean "no exclusives" but who cares really? I mean Playstation fanboys didn't care in 2006 and 2007 when PS3 had no games and costed $600, why should we care now when we get a lot of games most of them are just not exclusive?

Switch the AW situation with GT5 and PS3 and 360 are even. No other exclusive on it took 5 years to develop.



                                                                                                                                            

CGI-Quality said:
mundus6 said:
mchaza said:

what happens if ms delays it to 2012 when they discover they have no games then as well. 


Err? Unlike PS3, you don't know 5 years in advance that a game is coming for 360 (except Alan Wake) so we probably hear about the 2012 games soon. And "no games" i guess you mean "no exclusives" but who cares really? I mean Playstation fanboys didn't care in 2006 and 2007 when PS3 had no games and costed $600, why should we care now when we get a lot of games most of them are just not exclusive?

Switch the AW situation with GT5 and PS3 and 360 are even. No other exclusive on it took 5 years to develop.

also it was an joke and not meant to be taken serious 



Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

even though i won't be getting gears, thanx for letting us know. it helps  us save money on gaming when people post this stuff.



Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.