- A male gamer
- United States
- Joined on January 1st 2014, last online 3 hours ago.
- Profile Views: 7,895
- Forum posts: 1,526 times which averages 2 posts per day
Badges: (view all)
Recent Wall PostsView more
Its sad to know that the fun-loving and humble Satoru Iwata has passed away. He was the opposite of what you'd expect from a supposed corporate suit president. I'll always remember him for the funny and informative Nintendo Directs and the quotes that made him popular across social media and GIFs like "Please Understand" and "Directly to you".
Rest in peace Iwata-san, you will never be forgotten.
My Avatar List Of 2014
1)"X" Avatar: Jan 1 2014 - March 5 2014
2) Arcanine Avatar: March 5 2014 - April 17 2014
3) Pyroar Avatar: April 17 2014 - May 4 2014
4) Arcanine Doge Avatar: May 4 2014 - May 7 2014
5) Luxray Avatar: May 7 2014 - June 8 2014
6) Arcanine Avatar: June 8 2014 - September 26 2014
7) Smash Avatar: September 26 2014 -November 21 2014
8) Xenoblade Chronilces X Avatar: November 21 2014 - April 4 2015
Recent ActivityView more
This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.View all games
Recent Forum PostsView more
Turkish said: HandofPrometheus said: 450? Shit better have PS6 specs. Most likely below PS4 specs if it's setup like this: base station $250 handheld $200 I guess ultimately $399 in America. So once again people who don't care for a 2nd screen have to pay premium price. For all we know, $399 could be for the SKU that includes both the console and the rumored...
I'm guessing they had to make a tough choice between Mario or Pokemon since I doubt the committee would let Nintendo simultaneously use two mascots for the Tokyo Olympics 2020 instead of 1 like everyone else....
Angelus said: Ka-pi96 said: 1. No. It's possible I've seen some that I didn't know were transgender, but the ones I did know they were transgender just looked like men in dresses (even seen some with beards still). I'm not attracted to men and them wearing dresses isn't going to change that. 2. No. 3. No. 4. Yes, big difference. 5. As a straight person would I date the opposite...