Quantcast
View Post
PortisheadBiscuit said:
Snoopy said:

Lowering taxes, record unemployment rate, started cracking down on illegal immigration and boosting our military capabilities. He seems like a great president to me. Probably the best we had since Regan.

What's so great about lowering taxes for the 1%? 

The unemployment rates had been falling long before Trump was president. Trump's base likes to give him credit for the economy and unemployment rates but never source how he allegedly did it. 

Cracking down on immigration by separating children from their families and wasting billions of tax payer money to fund his nonsensical, asinine 'wall'. Lets not forget the LIE about Mexico paying for the 'wall'

Greatest president ever...sure... 

Damn if it is only for them it would be insane to see that as a positive when you are not part of that 1%,it is the other 99% that will need to make up for them having less taxes.