By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Grade School Elimination game

I've seen a lot of "elimination games" and I wanted to start a unique one. Same rules apply; add one from your favorite grade, and subtract one from your two least favorite grades. Don't add or subtract grade levels. The grades are Kindergarden through twelth. Each start with ten, and are eliminated when reached zero. One post for every three hours. I'll start.

Kindergarden: 10

1st grade: 9 (-1)

2nd grade: 10

3rd grade: 10

4th grade: 10

5th grade: 10

6th grade: 10

7th grade: 9 (-1)

8th grade: 11 (+1)

9th grade: 10

10th grade: 10

11th grade: 10

12th grade: 10

Around the Network

All grades posted above -130

College +10

I myself was very introverted in grade + high school. The time for weird videogame nerds and the introverts is really in college because you can find a school with a lot of people who are just like you and you can bond a lot more. In younger grades you are not awarded this luxury and it is much more Darwinistic, with people like me being eaten alive.

1st grade: 9

3rd grade: 9 (-1)

6th grade: 9 (-1)

7th grade: 9

8th grade: 12 (+1)

10th grade: 10

11th grade: 10

12th grade: 10

3rd grade: 9

6th grade: 9

8th grade: 12

10th grade: 9 (-1)

11th grade: 9 (-1)

12th grade: 11 (+1)

12th grade was epic. I skipped a lot of class, drank beer (when I skipped), listened to music in class all the time (most of my teachers didn't care) and didn't do a lot of my work and I still passed with pretty decent grades. Also most of the class I toke that year were easy. It was a really laid back and easy year.

10th and 11th grade sucked. MCAS (Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System) and SAT's were terrible. Chemistry sucked really bad. Also too many personal problems those years.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

12th grade: +1
Finally being done with degree: +∞
Any grade

Around the Network
Emmitt2222 said:

College +10

I myself was very introverted in grade + high school. The time for weird videogame nerds and the introverts is really in college because you can find a school with a lot of people who are just like you and you can bond a lot more. In younger grades you are not awarded this luxury and it is much more Darwinistic, with people like me being eaten alive.

Thnx for motovating me to go to college. And I specifically said no cheating, epsilon72!

RCTjunkie said:
Emmitt2222 said:

College +10

Thnx for motovating me to go to college. And I specifically said no cheating, epsilon72!

Alrighty then....

College: +1

Everything else: -1 (just pick one) 

epsilon72 said:
RCTjunkie said:
Emmitt2222 said:

College +10

Alrighty then....

College: +1

Everything else: -1 (just pick one) 

Don't add or subtract grade levels.

3rd grade: 9

6th grade: 9

8th grade: 11 (-1)

10th grade: 8 (-1)

11th grade: 9

12th grade: 12 (+1)

Being a senior is great. Im taking very hard classes so I dont get much sleep but being the top dog and knowing that this is the last year of highschool is very rewarding.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!