By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Buy one get one free offer for BD movies on amazon!!!!!!!

There is a great offer going on this week for BD movies over at amazon.com.  If you want to get 4 movies for only $40 or some similar ridiculously low price, then go to my link and find what you want.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=667

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

Around the Network

Damn it why couldn't Kill Bill be out on BR already? I'll probably get Memento and Big Fish with this deal.

Many thanks for the link!

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Damn it why couldn't Kill Bill be out on BR already? I'll probably get Memento and Big Fish with this deal.

Many thanks for the link!

np ck

Oh and i'm getting kung fu hustle and the big hit.   HWAAAAA kung fu in high def comin at ya haha

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

I've picked The Fifth Element and Final Fantasy The spirit within.

Sorry, already invested in a slick HD-DVD player.

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:
Sorry, already invested in a slick HD-DVD player.

This was definitely on topic...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

hey, how does the check out thing work? When I have 4 things in the cart it says 101 dollars, nothing changed as free or anything. Does when I submit my CC info the prices get reduced?

Why cant amazon be like Newegg and auto do the special things in the cart where they should be shown.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

bump

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I have no idea ssj12, I haven't done this yet, but i'll put in a post on the BD forum and i'll come back with what I have later mabey in a few days.

Ok....SSJ12.... the buy one get one free offer worked for me....but yes you do have to give credit card info first or have that handy on your amazon account. You go 4-5 screens after selecting what you want in your cart and the promo is applied after you give that credit card info, select shipping methods and you don't see the promo until you have the final warning of the " place your order" button that you have to press.