By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wagram said:
I'm amazed how I have 0 issues with this game for 20 hours. No slowdown, no freezes, no studders, no frame rate issues.

SE, you deserve a HUGE round of applause.

+5 years of dev time can do that to a final product.

Meaning anyone could have done this well for that long, there would be no excuses otherwise.

Anyway...

On Chapter 7 now, 6 was long but i rushed through that one and skipped the long CS's because this wash, rinse and repeat thing is starting to get to me, i didn't realize it was battle, run a little while, BAM CS, ... im starting to see the linerity of it all, not that its a bad thing... but gosh this is a blow to replay value imo.

Won't review anymore chapters til i get back though.

Oh and Vanille is most disliked character now, that voice...

Around the Network

Oh almost forgot, 17 hours, 43 mins.

/signed @ seraphic, Vanille's Voice is not really enjoyable. :P ... i'd like to have the japanese Voices!..

and btw, i grinded 100.000~ Crystarium-Points, and every Character has at least 2 Crystarium-Trees (trees? lol^^) maxed out to lv4, but i cant beat this shitty Boss.. why the hell does he have 2,3mil life?!.. even if the guy is shocked to a 999.99%, Lightning hits him for 12k with her LV33 Chaossword (254 ATP).. and even if you get him down to 50%, he'll give every Character TONS of Status Ailments, and some seconds later, he kills my Leader... (only Snow is alive after that, but well.. he has 4400 Life, while Lightning and Hope have 3600.) .. 'could puke. srsly.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
/signed @ seraphic, Vanille's Voice is not really enjoyable. :P ... i'd like to have the japanese Voices!..

and btw, i grinded 100.000~ Crystarium-Points, and every Character has at least 2 Crystarium-Trees (trees? lol^^) maxed out to lv4, but i cant beat this shitty Boss.. why the hell does he have 2,3mil life?!.. even if the guy is shocked to a 999.99%, Lightning hits him for 12k with her LV33 Chaossword (254 ATP).. and even if you get him down to 50%, he'll give every Character TONS of Status Ailments, and some seconds later, he kills my Leader... (only Snow is alive after that, but well.. he has 4400 Life, while Lightning and Hope have 3600.) .. 'could puke. srsly.

wow, what the hell chapter are you on? o.O

Crystalchild said:

Is that the Super Pope boss? I've heard that it's amongst the hardest fights in the entire game

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wagram said:
I'm amazed how I have 0 issues with this game for 20 hours. No slowdown, no freezes, no studders, no frame rate issues.

SE, you deserve a HUGE round of applause.

+5 years of dev time can do that to a final product.

Meaning anyone could have done this well for that long, there would be no excuses otherwise.

Anyway...

On Chapter 7 now, 6 was long but i rushed through that one and skipped the long CS's because this wash, rinse and repeat thing is starting to get to me, i didn't realize it was battle, run a little while, BAM CS, ... im starting to see the linerity of it all, not that its a bad thing... but gosh this is a blow to replay value imo.

Won't review anymore chapters til i get back though.

Oh and Vanille is most disliked character now, that voice...

I wonder what happened with Too Human then. 10 Year dev and the game was a joke.

The actual dev time is only like 2-3 years btw. They did start off on the PS2, but then spent a year or two building a code for crystal tools.

You guys may want to fix your posts, as they are bannable from what Darth has posted.

Wagram said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wagram said:

I wonder what happened with Too Human then. 10 Year dev and the game was a joke.

I didn't like too human anyway so i dont care.

didn't know that though, lol now thats a true epic fail of a game.

and whats wrong with our posts?

lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

Is that the Super Pope boss? I've heard that it's amongst the hardest fights in the entire game

Super Pope xD? do you mean Dysley or what? :o

Naw, Dysley's Fal'Cie Form was nooblike, im figting another Fal'Cie, in Gran Pulse in this Strange tower.

anyway, killed him. with 3 Healers. xD

one hint from me: if you reach Pulse, do yourself a Favor and grind these small Fox'es until you reached LV4 on at least 1 Crystarium Tree. if not, you'll be frustrated as me. the Difficulty is, as i said before, just insane. funny thing: the enemies on the way to your destination-point are much stronger as in the Dungeon itself. and no, i dont mean the BIG ones in the greenlands of Pulse.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!