By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

gratz fab!

Chapter 11: 7/10

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Why does everybody keep posting picks? thats reserved for early getters for proof...you dont have to prove you have it just participating in the thread can do that

I'd say OkeyDokey posted it for darth (probably didn't believe or something) and fab just showed us that he got a new PS3 and FF XIII along with it.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Congrats Fabs! Now pick up MGS4 and Valkyria Chronicles. :P

You know I think it is funny how reviewers said that XIII hand holds you and forces you through so many tutorials. I guess none of them ever noticed that nifty little SKIP feature.

I'm getting seriously pissed off by people claiming that FFXIII isn't a RPG. I guess stupidity sometimes strike in large groups >_>

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
I'm getting seriously pissed off by people claiming that FFXIII isn't a RPG. I guess stupidity sometimes strike in large groups >_>

Then you must hate the producer and director, who both stated this. FXlll is definitely NOT a true JRPG you can really argue that

lestatdark said:

It is an RPG. :P

I don't care what others say, for me, its an JRPG. Just like how VC is(another similar example).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Xxain said:
lestatdark said:

Then you must hate the producer and director, who both stated this. FXlll is definitely NOT a true JRPG you can really argue that

I didn't claim that it was a complete regular JRPG, did I? If you go around in the forum, people are even claiming that FFXIII is not a RPG. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I'm amazed how I have 0 issues with this game for 20 hours. No slowdown, no freezes, no studders, no frame rate issues.

SE, you deserve a HUGE round of applause.