By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wagram said:
Xxain said:
Ch8 must be really short? how many total chapters

13 Chapters total. But 11 is the half way point of the game.

Odd I know. Must be so many damn things to do down there!

yea 60 monster hunts

Around the Network
Xxain said:

13 total, 11 is the longest chapter in the game. in the japanese version i sent 50 hours in chapter 11, and 40 the rest of the game. 

a12331 said:
Xxain said:

13 total, 11 is the longest chapter in the game. in the japanese version i sent 50 hours in chapter 11, and 40 the rest of the game. 

ugggh... I hope u suck, ur slow, or ur seriously being overdramatic because as a I'Cie my focus is to beat this by the 17th, but perferably sunday

My only downfall for the game so far is the lack of an interesting villain. Seems to have hit the same fate that XII did with this one. But it doesn't stop the fact that this game ROCKS.

Wagram said:
My only downfall for the game so far is the lack of an interesting villain. Seems to have hit the same fate that XII did with this one. But it doesn't stop the fact that this game ROCKS.

how far are you in chapter 9? you will see your villian soon. 

Around the Network

Had to take a break for the night. Played a good 9ish hours today. Some TV and sleep time! Then I will wake up and hope for XIV news!

Xxain said:
a12331 said:
Xxain said:

ugggh... I hope u suck, ur slow, or ur seriously being overdramatic because as a I'Cie my focus is to beat this by the 17th, but perferably sunday

i actually beat the game pretty fast. most people beat it in about 50 hours, i did it in 40. Enjoy the game, dont try to keep a schedule to when you have to beat it will make it a whole lot less fun. 

Also i think you should be able to beat it by sunday if you play about 8 hours a day lol. or dont grind in chapter 11

lol at all the spoiler's here, I'm already experimenting with paradgms in chapter 3, it's great hehe (it's costing some of my scores tho, but I think I've figured it out now, so I will go back to kicking arse again)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

I have finished Yakuza 2 now. Gonna start (or continue since I played about 30minutes already) with FF13.
First, I gotta go to school though

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

a12331 said:
Xxain said:
a12331 said:
Xxain said:

i actually beat the game pretty fast. most people beat it in about 50 hours, i did it in 40. Enjoy the game, dont try to keep a schedule to when you have to beat it will make it a whole lot less fun. 

Also i think you should be able to beat it by sunday if you play about 8 hours a day lol. or dont grind in chapter 11

oh trust me, im enjoying alright, Theres to many JRPG's out and rather not balance all them at the same time, I officially started WKC on Feb 24, put it away then re-picked it up to beat in 2 days in time for FFXll i havd SO4 not even opened and wont be till i beat FFXlll. Then Resonance of Fate is coming next week and I must beat Xlll by then..i rather not juggle FFXlll and RoF