By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am the most hardcore gamer ever

I just finished Crystal Pony Tale for the Mega Drive. That was a increble feat itself, but being the hardcore gamer I am I tried it again on hard. That game is so 1337. The ending was awesome: my green haired purple pony walked on the rainbow to meet its friend on the magic castle and eat some cake. So epic.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Wow.  Just... wow.

RIGHT.

elite -> l33t -> 1337

One of the many stupidities of the internets.

You are very brave.

Around the Network
Parokki said:
elite -> l33t -> 1337

One of the many stupidities of the internets.

If I search it on wikipedia I get an article where it says that almost no one use it anymore because it is so old X_X

That's not hardcore this is hardcore http://videogames.neocurve.com/list.aspx?=do.all

It's nothing; I'm going for Superman64!

My next project is to finish Disney Princess for the PS2. Too bad MP3 is getting all my love.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Congratulations!!!

I've beaten Britney's Dance Beat on the GBA. You get to see a video of her in concert. So hot when she didn't have the kids.....and the coke addiction.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078