By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I WAS PLAYING ASSASSINS CREED 2 AND I JUST BEAT CHAPTER 8 AND I DIDNT GET THE TROPHY. IS THERE ANOTHER WAY YOU CAN GET THE TROPHY WITHOUT RESTARTING THE GAME. LIKE IF I BEAYR CHAPTER 9 DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BOTH REGISTER? PLEASE HELP

Around the Network

Why are you yelling???
I don't know the answer to your question, sorry.

Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic...Now for the descriptive and on topic bit. It's very simple - use the thread title to sum up or describe what you are saying in your post. Do not use the title as a deceptive hook to lure people in. Do not post something useless like "How do I..." and have the question in the post.

Feel free to recreate this thread with a proper title.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

if its a common problem there will likely be a patch and you might get it when you get the update.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Probably not, I missed the fly swatter trophy and had to play through it again to get it. You might want to check your collection, maybe you just overlooked it?