By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Just experienced my first offline freeze last night. The game froze twice, but each time right after I saved in Balandor (the saves both time were perfectly fine). Have played about 3 hours since then without an issue.

Around the Network

The Platinum trophy in this game is ridiculous. Takes 600 to 1000 hours to get. I was pretty willing, but that is way to long. Especially for only 24 trophies. None of which are story related. ; ;

Anyways see you in WKC2 folks. Lol.

Wagram said:
The Platinum trophy in this game is ridiculous. Takes 600 to 1000 hours to get. I was pretty willing, but that is way to long. Especially for only 24 trophies. None of which are story related. ; ;

Anyways see you in WKC2 folks. Lol.

How come it's 600 to 1000 hours? what are the trophies that take that long amount of time to get? 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I'm at Greed, already got the frestone or something like that; how much longer 'til I beat the game?

Edit: Well I found out I'm about halfway through the game, so I'll probably take me 13 more hours to beat the game. Ah screw it, I'm sending this game back to GameFly tomorrow or Saturday. I can't take it anymore.

The item creating, the Guild Points, and the Money will take you FOREVER. Especially the crafting. You need tons of items, and then some more items to create those, and then more to create those. It just takes forever.

Around the Network

HAHAHA

Just got to the 

They turned babies into killing machines

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I beat the story mode, and it was great for a game that was so cliched'.

Also, my avatar is all powerful now.

It was a good game. I liked it, then I started to really get aggravated with it. But fortunately towards the end it grew on me again.

I would just like to say that the final battle in WKC is even more epic then the final battle in Folklore which was the top best epic RPG final battle ever this gen imo.

It's Seraphic Approved.

just beat it... lol wtf