By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Really? sorry man, i'll edit it right away! thanks for the interest!

Around the Network

how can this thread ever be successful in making the game popular around here, if even the OP doesn't have a WKC avatar/sig ? ;)  

@ topic )

I was waiting for the game to release since it was announced, but I'm not sure if I'll get it for full price.. that largely depends on whether or not my friends are willing to buy it.

Lafiel said:

how can this thread ever be successful in making the game popular around here, if even the OP doesn't have a WKC avatar/sig ? ;)  

@ topic )

I was waiting for the game to release since it was announced, but I'm not sure if I'll get it for full price.. that largely depends on whether or not my friends are willing to buy it.

Oh i've got something in store just a week before it comes out friend.

Well don't count on many round' here from the looks of the state this thread is in. it seems Boutros is the only guy other then me that keeps coming back, and i bet darthdevion is planning an siege pretty soon...

So did you played Dark Cloud 2? rofl

Around the Network

no, was it good?

WHY DID YOU BAN ME?

It really was you Boutros! see its a win-win! xD

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
no, was it good?

Yes. Very good. Buy it!

i'm buying this game day one, and if famitsu said that its mayor problem was the online, then by now with the Georama, and the Geonet adjustments, could be a AAA game in Metacritic.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!