By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Mirson said:
Boutros said:
Mirson said:
Boutros said:
Mirson said:
Meh...guess I'll Gamefly it.

Mirson, Gamespot gave Folklore a 7/10 and yet it's one of your favorite game.

I bought it half the price, and I would give it a 7 as well. Love the story (GameSpot did as well), but I hated how repetitive the game was. Same levels, bosses, etc for the two characters.

o_O

And it's one of your favorite game?

Yeah; I know, weird, but the story is so good.

Yeah I liked the eerie atmosphere.

Around the Network

I am happy main story is only 30 hours... dont want to spend alot of time on this.. beat the main game( as fully as possible) beat the all online quests then im done

Mirson are you Homicide on N4G?

Xxain said:
I am happy main story is only 30 hours... dont want to spend alot of time on this.. beat the main game( as fully as possible) beat the all online quests then im done

"then im done"

You seem already bored of the game lol

Dude! How am I not on the list??!?! I was the first post!!

PSN ID DabuddahN

Mic: Yes

PS3 - Going to be sent to repair soon :(

Around the Network

Game Informer - 7.25

http://gameinformer.com/games/white_knight_chronicles/b/ps3/archive/2010/02/02/review.aspx

---------------

I don't like GI's reviews.

@Boutros, yes. Don't take most of my comments seriously there. N4G = Fanboy war.

Boutros said:
Xxain said:

"then im done"

lets start by saying that ive always had a Love/Hate relationship with WKC which stems from its terrible management... it left with little hype for it and if it wasnt 4 online, and my desire to play as many JRPG's as possible... I would of skipped it.

Xxain said:
Boutros said:
Xxain said:

"then im done"

lets start by saying that ive always had a Love/Hate relationship with WKC which stems from its terrible management... it left with little hype for it and if it wasnt 4 online, and my desire to play as many JRPG's as possible... I would of skipped it.

I'm just interested in the online as well since a lot of my PSN friends are planning on getting it. TBH, I don't like Level-5's narrative with the Xxception of Jeanne D'Arc. Rental first, then decide whether to buy it or not. They usually sell newly released games for $45 after a week or two of its release.

Seraphy is back from the doctor!

Tell Xxain you have the game! lol

Its not thatI have a mission to not believe him...it just doesn't make sense