By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

yeah my local best buy didnt have it when i checked before class :(

busy day tomorrow dunno if i can pick it up

Around the Network

Gamespot review (6.0): http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/whiteknightstory/review.html

I made a thread on it. I believe this and the IGN review (when it comes out) deserves its own thread.

So the biggest complaints are related to the story and the characters and stuff?

Well I don't give a damn about the story.

A big turnoff is easy combat... I dont like that

Meh...guess I'll Gamefly it.

Around the Network

i like easy games, i don't mind basic stories. But I still don't like seeing bad review scores.

Mirson said:

Mirson, Gamespot gave Folklore a 7/10 and yet it's one of your favorite game.

Boutros said:
Mirson said:

I bought it half the price, and I would give it a 7 as well. Love the story (GameSpot did as well), but I hated how repetitive the game was. Same levels, bosses, etc for the two characters.

Mirson said:
Boutros said:
Mirson said:

I bought it half the price, and I would give it a 7 as well. Love the story (GameSpot did as well), but I hated how repetitive the game was. Same levels, bosses, etc for the two characters.

o_O

And it's one of your favorite game?

Boutros said:
Mirson said:
Boutros said:
Mirson said:

o_O

And it's one of your favorite game?

Yeah; I know, weird, but the story is so good.

Still, I want rent it now instead of purchasing it. $60 isn't pocket change. I'm just interested in the online portion, but GameSpot noted some bad stuff for the online.