By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Mirson said:
Xxain said:
its not bad.. how many games let you redesigh a Avatar in the middle of a playthrough and keep your stats...were lucky they gave the option

Yeah and at a very low price of $5!

My first day on WKC will be spent on creating & perfecting my avatar.

be prepared for the ultimate battle then, create character have Idiot face syndrome...it will war to cure that

Around the Network

Wow that is gay. They don't have it in over here in NY either. WTF >.<

Well more time for Mass Effect 2 I suppose.

Xxain said:
Mirson said:
Xxain said:
its not bad.. how many games let you redesigh a Avatar in the middle of a playthrough and keep your stats...were lucky they gave the option

Yeah and at a very low price of $5!

My first day on WKC will be spent on creating & perfecting my avatar.

be prepared for the ultimate battle then, create character have Idiot face syndrome...it will war to cure that

LOL! I saw that cc video on the PSN store. The guys' face look awful, so I'm going to make a female one instead.

Good thing I don't have work on Thursday, so I can spend my time at night making sure I like my female avatar.

I personally don't give a hoot what my character looks like.
I actually find it bothersome to create my character.
I'll still try to make it great though.

any1 have this yet and can comment?

Around the Network
mtlca66 said:

seraphic claims he has it but im not sure though because it seems NOBODY not just the west has any shipments

Xxain said:
mtlca66 said:

seraphic claims he has it but im not sure though because it seems NOBODY not just the west has any shipments

Seraphic is in Hawaii and he has contact.

Why would he be lying lol

Boutros said:
Xxain said:
mtlca66 said:

... No shipments will be arriving till 2morrow..everywhere, even if he has a contact..how is it the only place in NA that got it?.. in response to your last part. I most likely know Seraphic more than anybody on this.. were pretty good friends and he has had his fib moments.. thats all i say

Xxain said:
Boutros said:
Xxain said:
mtlca66 said:

... No shipments will be arriving till 2morrow..everywhere, even if he has a contact..how is it the only place in NA that got it?.. in response to your last part. I most likely know Seraphic more than anybody on this.. were pretty good friends and he has had his fib moments.. thats all i say

-.-

The shipments are different for Hawaii.

How do you explain these posts then:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3111846&page=9&postnum=20

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3112003&page=9&postnum=26

I believe him. He's at the doctor right now I think.

.... lol.... those are false.. when start WKC, CC begin IN ONE OUTFIT!, so why is he lookin for when theres no place look?.. WKC the character changes with armor equiption. so unless hes talkin face ( which hes not cause hes lookin 4 wings) its impossible to create them.. second is weird too its makes no sense