By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So whos buying Bayonetta Tomorrow?

So whos buying Bayonetta Tomorrow?

I am! 20 22.73%

No i am not! 43 48.86%

Maybe! 9 10.23%

Angels R Awesome! 0 0%

Seraphics Avatar > Sephiroth! 3 3.41%

Apple Pie! 13 14.77%

Total:88

It'll be my first multiplatform title i buy for my 360 since PS3 seems crap, so who else is with me that owns both HD consoles and normally buys multi-plats for PS3 but are not in Bayo's case?

Around the Network

Not immediately but will have it by the end of the month...PS3 will be fine they've had time to clean it up by now

LOL didnt even know its out tomorrow

I'm surprised that you are getting a game where you play a witch that kills angels o.0

dsister44 said:
I'm surprised that you are getting a game where you play a witch that kills angels o.0

lol why?

Around the Network

I will buy it eventually when it is half price or less. $60 for a retail game is too steep.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
dsister44 said:

lol why?

Because I know that you have passed on other games because they have demons. And the reason I posted is one of the things holding me back from getting it day one 

I was planning on getting the PS3 version because I prefer the controller for this type of game, but the loading issues on the PS3 are ridiculous. 360 version it is.

On another note, GameSpot gave Bayonetta a 9.0, and it got a lot of game emblems. PS3 version is a whole point lower.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/bayonetta/review.html

dsister44 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
dsister44 said:

lol why?

Because I know that you have passed on other games because they have demons. And the reason I posted is one of the things holding me back from getting it day one 

theres no demons in bay right?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
dsister44 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
dsister44 said:

lol why?

theres no demons in bay right?

of course there are... the enemies are Demons posing as Angels!