By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Online Radio Inspired By Guitar Hero & Rock Band

Though I've been posting here a lot as of late, I don't really know many of you on a personal basis, and I don't think any of you know me well enough to even know what I do. I program and host online radio stations for a company called radioIO www.radioio.com. I am in the process of building several gamer related music channels, and one of them just launched. The channel is music inspired by rhythm based games (like Guitar Hero and Rock Band), and I'd love to get any ideas or feedback you could give me on it. You can email me with your thoughts at robert@radioio.com. There are two other gamer relate channels I will be hosting are coming in 2008, but am open to ideas for more as well. If you want to check out Heroes, just go to the website and click on Heroes. I will also be doing a gaming blog on the page before the end of the year.

The other channels I host are

ROCK = Modern Rock
EDGE = Alternative Rock
BEAT = Chill 

I also have 2 new channels launching next week :)

From the press release:   

TAMPA, Fla.--IOWorld Media announces that www.radioio.com has launched RadioIO Heroes. This channel is the culmination of our audience driven approach that focuses on answering the unmet need for unique media content on the web and brings the total channels offered on www.radioio.com to 25.

Here is a brief description of the www.radioio.com Heroes channel:

RadioIO Heroes is the brainchild of RadioIO ROCK host Robert Goodman - and one inspired by a listener who wrote in complimenting him on his music selections. The listener (a 42 year old woman) went on to explain that she and her son practiced their chops playing their guitar controllers while listening to RadioIO ROCK & radioioEDGE. Her suggestion to Robert; What about a channel that plays only great guitar driven power tracks, like those heard on games like 'Guitar Hero' and Rock Band? RadioIO HEROES was born!

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709