By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Highlight of 2009

This was the best year for me, and many others i bet. i want you to think back on the monthes of this year, and write good and bad about it kk...Like this

January-

Good: started drawing seriously, watched lot and lots of anime, made friends(online/real world), AJ left for FL

Bad: Flarida >_>

Febuary-

Good: Came acrossed lady gaga, 13 B-day, Lots of snow

Bad: AJ came home

March-

Good: Drawing became easy to use on ms paint, Nice weather for that month, IM(on VG that was fun XD), Dustin, Got into Hard yaoi (I liked yaoi before...but NOT HARD..not i perfer hard XD)

Bad: Computer crash

April-

Good: Bearly rained, Youtube buddies :D XD, Drawing with curve tool, bought manga <3

Bad: School

May-

Good: Kicked ass at MS paint, better at school, Played and met Kyleigh/Cam and other neighbors, Tapan plays a big part from now and on...SRSLY!! FIELD TRIP OF AWESOMENESS AT THE OHIO AKRON ZOO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bad: Kyleigh stalked me, More Hard yaoi came XD(At this time it was addicting so it's under bad! LOL)

June-

Good: Fun in florida, Beach, Hot weather, Pie<3, found an anime of my fave manga then, WAVES<3, sleep, Animating, got to see the states again, named herself Ayase

Bad: (here we goooo) Dad, GF of dad, Laptop X(, Didnt eat until the 4th day in florida (TOO HOT XD), Shopping was boring X(, Thoughts of suicide, RAIN, 2 near death experences(Both invole water...;-; and big waves...but waves are FUN!), Almost got into a car crash...TWICE...No kyileigh or cam...or mommy ;-;, billy mayes died NOOOOOOOOO

July- (OMG THIS MOUNTH WAS AWESOME/HORRIBLE)

Good: Comming home, Surprising Grandma on the day i came home (i walked to her house without anyone knowing..XD it was also her B-DAY), Swimming at grandmas, Hot days, TAPPAN! <3, Kyleigh, Junjou Romantica currupted my mind XD

Bad: Florida, Forth of july SUCKED ASS, got lost, Cried...all floridas fault!

August-

Good: Hiro-san's house XD, lots of manga, excited for school, got to school and thoguht...BEST YEAR EVAR, Tegaki, TAPPANNNNNN,

Bad: No adler on first day, found out Mr. Wunderle taught 7th grade

September-

Good: Met old friend at Balloon-a-fair, Tappan that day <3, TAPPAN XDD, balloons <3333

Bad: Bad grades in Swan...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October-

Good: Halloween, Drawings improved...Dustin, camera, tappan

Bad: N/A (cant remember)

November-

Good: Bought Manga, got friends into yaoi XD, moved into Shainas Science class, Trip to Kent state..THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING...not just mr swan's ass XD, Went to Hiro-san's house, made awesome vid!

Awesome vid: im the one hitting Misaki with the spoon...in other words...the one killing barbie and the one with the hood XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGaAcUm0hk

Bad: Got made fun of in Hiro-san's class

December-

Good: Good chirstmas, kyleigh, Amanda came over to my house XDD

Bad: Thoughts of suicde, tired a lot, and FINALLY.......aj

--

TEH END OF 2009....dun dunnn duuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New year...almost anyway XD

*hand hurts!*

Around the Network

I got lost in July in Florida too (it was my parents fault)

morenoingrato said:
I got lost in July in Florida too (it was my parents fault)

XD i git lost on july fourth talking to my mom and bro on the phone

Maybe a little stupid but my complete familly were all in USA-Florida-Orlando-WDW, my uncles were far away, I told my parents to wait 'til I go to buy something, I was back they were gone, since USA is totally safe and with a lot of signs I watched a parade with awesome seats since I was alone and went to wait in exit, my dad arrived like in 10mins....they were all extremely worried and they didn't enjoy the fireworks & parade and did

What about the leaked photo of you? Good/bad?

Around the Network

Good:

- The music festivals in the summer, Glastonbury, Reading and Womad! all fantastic times, so many memories!
- Turning 18, ie finally being able to go to the pub without worrying about i.d.
- Holiday in North Carolina working on a farm, really helped me to get over my shyness.
- Going to uni. Moving away from everything I know and love in London, yet its still brilliant getting to know new people.
- The course I'm doing is animation, so I'm finally doing a subject where I get encouraged to doodle, play with plasticine and daydream.

Bad:

- .... I genuinely can't think of anything substantial to put here :O

This really has been the best year of my life. 2010 is gonna be hard pushed to beat it.

Boutros said:
What about the leaked photo of you? Good/bad?

Bad!

You and Florida have a serious love/hate relationship.

CommonMan said:
You and Florida have a serious love/hate relationship.

indeed D<....I love Ohio more!