By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - US free movie for psp and ps3 (Armored)

IF you go to the video store on the ps3 look under new releases and then you sould see it Armored and next to it there should be a free digital copy. Free is Free cant complain.

Around the Network

Thanks. It's just for PSP though but i'll download it to see if I like it.

Blaiyan said:
Thanks. It's just for PSP though but i'll download it to see if I like it.

im watching it on my ps3

Vonmercury said:

IF you go to the video store on the ps3 look under new releases and then you sould see it Armored and next to it there should be a free digital copy. Free is Free cant complain.

Great find!  I'm watching it right now.  This movie just came out on December 4th.  I highly doubt it is supposed to be on the Playstation Store.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

wtf is this?

Around the Network

Alright. Since it works for you hopefully it'll play on PS3 for me to. That way I don't have to make space on my Memory Stick.

Wait, I am downloading it right now, but can I directly play it on PS3 even though it says PSP?

lucky people. us Canadians dont have a video service...

Gearbox "Us" canadians should be smarter than that create a makeshift American account like most do (what i did for my Bc2 beta and then watch it

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

it says for psp, i can watch it on my ps3?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X