By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN - "Monster Hunter Tri Also on PS3" Stealth Troll

http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14209897.html

Ok I was just looking up release dates at IGN saw this thought I'd post this it since I really dont care.

About this Game

Monster Hunter Tri depicts an ecosystem where man co-exists with fantastic beasts that roam both the land and the sea. Featuring both online and offline cooperative modes, players can join online hunting parties with up to four players or play with two players on a single TV for select quests. Players also have the option to face Monster Hunter Tri's quests as a single player experience accompanied by Cha-Cha, an AI hunting partner whose tracking and trapping skills will prove invaluable in the hunt.

Genre: Third-Person Action
Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Capcom Production Studio 1
Online Play: 4 Co-op
Local Play: 2 Co-op

Release Date: Q1 2010
MSRP: $49.99
Also on: PS3, Wii
ESRB: RP-M+

Around the Network

probably just left over from before it was announced for wii. If it really happened this wouldn't be the way we found out about it.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Is this joke??? Gamespot still has it in there PS3 databass too...are they also trolling?

It was originally a PS3 exclusive.

Maybe they just forgot to change it, Gamespot updates there database late sometimes.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

btw expect it to be ported to PSP/PS3 anywaz

Meh, it's just a database error. Happens all the time.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

. . . click ps3 next time :P

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/803/803404.html

"This is the next-gen edition of the creature-hunting game by Capcom's Resident Evil Outbreak creators.
The third Monster Hunter was originally planned as a title for PlayStation 3, but development of the game was shifted to the more popular Wii platform for this entry in the franchise."

The onl;y way MH 3 will be on the ps3 if they make "Super monster hunter tri".

Im tired of IGN trolling