By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most hated PSN Game you Own?

Most hated PSN Game you Own?

Super rub O' Dub 4 4.88%

Super Star Dust HD 1 1.22%

Fat Princess 15 18.29%

Zen Pinball 1 1.22%

Savage Moon 5 6.10%

Other (Any other PSN game) 56 68.29%

Total:82

For me it would be Fat Princess, only played it a few times with a couple good friends and that was all.

Around the Network

fat princess god that game was such a let down and so boring

Trash Panic, nothing comes close to it.

Compared to that, Fat Princess (not a bad game overall) is God's gift to mankind.

wha? i loved fat princess, yeah i did stop playing it a little over a week, but it was great fun...if it had more players it would be the bees knees

I liked Super Rub a Dub!!!

I hate Ragdoll Kung Fu and I've learned to hate Pain. You weren't even trying. There are some real turds on the PSN. You named some good games!

Around the Network

Wipeout HD.

I downloaded it out of nostalgia for the old games, played it 3 times and then never again.

I still regret it and hate seeing it on my game list.

I hate Kung-FU Rag Doll. The only reason I even have the game because it was free to download in North America.

Super Rub-a-Dub is awesome. My kids especially love it. Even I enjoy it. Totally worth it.

d21lewis said:
I liked Super Rub a Dub!!!

I hate Ragdoll Kung Fu and I've learned to hate Pain. You weren't even trying. There are some real turds on the PSN. You named some good games!

Lol, i love Super Rub O' Dub to man, don't get me wrong, i just thought of it right off the top of my head. same with the others except Fat Princess, one of the few worst buys i made for games this gen.

However... now that i think of it... Rag-Doll-Kung-Du was the WORST PSN game EVAR!!! thankfully i didn't buy it, i had it for free that limited time and then got rid of it, it wasn't even worth owning for free. so since that was the case i still stick with fat princess.

PixelJunk Eden, basically the only purchase I regret, and it was on sale for $5, and I split it three ways.