By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ignore this.

Around the Network

Maybe we should make some more replies until we get to the next page, and then post articles.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:

killeryoshis said:
UnstableGriffin said:

... Did Microsoft killed Mr. Malstrom's parents or something? Is there any other reason for him to write about four lengthy articles about how much the hates them?

He hates the game industry. Microsoft and sony are part of them so he wants them destroyed
If you want more details look through his bogs or ask :p

Although if they changed their thinking and embraced the values about making fun games over flashy games, I think he would warm to them.

... and then he would complain how they are supposedly not like the one's he supposedly grew up with.

Supposedly is the word.

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

- Douglas Adams

Damn. He is having an absolute field day with Kinect.

Can't say that i blame him, really. Microsoft approached that entire convention the wrong way.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

LordTheNightKnight said:

Maybe we should make some more replies until we get to the next page, and then post articles.

Worth a shot. I keep trying to post ten of Malstrom's articles and they wont appear. Maybe its too much for one post, but I remember putting the higher amounts in other posts.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Can't say that i blame him, really. Microsoft approached that entire convention the wrong way.

Exactly

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

lol, this guy. He's been fapping over NSMB Wii for almost a year now. I bet he sleeps with his copy.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

lol, this guy. He's been fapping over NSMB Wii for almost a year now. I bet he sleeps with his copy.

Let him. as long as he keeps providing meaningful insight, he can do whatever the heck he wants.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Mr Khan said:

Exactly

... Though, he wasn't complaining about Nintendo's press conference in 2008, atleast as far as I remember.

Equality, eh?

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

- Douglas Adams

UnstableGriffin said:
SaviorX said:
Mr Khan said:

Exactly

... Though, he wasn't complaining about Nintendo's press conference in 2008, atleast as far as I remember.

Equality, eh?

You don't remember. He was harping on Wii Music as the wrong direction. So stop calling hypocracy when you haven't even done your research.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs