By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How cool would this be? Conker stars in a movie - made by Disney

http://www.cheatcc.com/ccc_newsserver/Article.aspx?PostID=374209

I know it's just a joke but I'm interested.  

I never finished te Xbox game but I must say it was interesting and very funny. 

Around the Network
Don't even suggest a movie based upon a game too loudly.  He* might hear you.

Otherwise good fortune for the gaming community is just that.

*: Uwe Boll, a man notorious making video games into movies, cutting out their heart and soul, and making money only because of German government subsidies.

I imagine about as entertaining as a Ron Jeremy movie made by Billy Graham Entertainment.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Not cool, not cool at all. These threads are pointless...

Id rather have Ratchet and Clank

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Originally Conker was pretty kid friendly in his first game on the Gameboy. Originally the 64 title would be in the same vein, but the project was changed to the then popular south park style humor.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"