By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Movies that are so bad that they flip all the way to awesome

People seem to get these confused with movies that are truly beyond redemption so I thought I'd create a new thread.

Here's my first contribution. Beware! Children At Play. For this clip, I suggest muting it once the killing begins and opening up the link below in another tab and playing the audio from that. It rockets through the stratosphere of awesomeness at that point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

My second contribution is Night of the Lepus. The greatest killer bunny movie ever to star DeForest Kelley, hands down.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

It takes a truly special movie to transcend from awfulness to awesomeness.  For starters, I nominate Godfrey Ho's magnum opus, Undefeatable, which culminates in the greatest bad fight scene in the history of this or any other universe:

^^LOL

This is my contribution, Tough Guys Dont Dance, this scene is really amazing and has a nice combination of words.

Super Mario Bros. the movie so awesome.

Alasted said:

It takes a truly special movie to transcend from awfulness to awesomeness.  For starters, I nominate Godfrey Ho's magnum opus, Undefeatable, which culminates in the greatest bad fight scene in the history of this or any other universe:

For one, I want to know how she did a backflip with a broken arm.

And lol. The bleeding and forced grunts were awesome.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

2 movies that i've seen come to mind almost immediately:

1.  Street Trash--  the plot involves a liqour store owner that opens up one of his walls and finds a really old case of booze.  The thing of it though, is that these bums routinely come into his store and shoplift.  Once they start drinking it, the movie gets really bizarre, as the alchohol is worse than battery acid, it melts the bums into puddles of green goo.  There is a lot of trashy humor, bums fighting each other, and anything else a disrespectible movie would have.

favorite scene:  this homeless guy pees into an H block at a scrap yard, actually into a wall made of H blocks and doesnt realize that somebody is on the other side who gets peed on.  the other guy, offended cuts his d!ck off w/ a bowie knife.  The bums, not having much to do, decide to play touch football w/ the penis, and the QB throws a long hail mary, the dick actually lands on this lady bums lap.....so you see her stuffing it into her pants presumably, so that she can save it for later, and I'm assuming that she's going to use it for a dildo.

2. Fighting LIfe-  Movie is about 2 disabled martial artists, one has little stumps for legs, other has no arms.  They get into a rumble with some local thugs and end up getting their asses kicked and get into a few more fights.  The odd thing about the movie is that it almost seems to made to give disabled peole self esteem, to feel good about themselves.  I would think that a movie like that would exist solely to make fun of them but this is not so. 

adolf ate his mothers titties and was in the bible. (Indie flick about a schizophrenic) Indy flick about white trash... look at that mullet...

Hey, I liked Gummo. That movie is fucking freaky. I didn't think it was a bad film at all... just intentionally creepy and bizarre.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

DOA: The Movie

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Machine Girl

Two great scenes-- GUN BRA! and turning the one womans arm into tampura (both shown a little in the trailer).

Also, Junk

Attack of the evil big-titted naked zombie!