By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Body Piercing... why?

What drives people into body piercing? I am not talking about the usual ear spot.

People are doing it in the nose, tongue, eyebrow, private parts, etc...

I could understand if it makes them more attractive, but I find them a total turn off.

You ever seen a totally hot girl and then you notice she's got piercing on her lips and nose and thought, "DAMN! What a waste." 

Around the Network
Galaki said:

What drives people into body piercing? I am not talking about the usual ear spot.

I could understand if it makes them more attractive, but I find them a total turn off.

You ever seen a totally hot girl and then you notice she's got piercing on her lips and nose and thought, "DAMN! What a waste." 

Some people (not me) feel the exact opposite.  So I guess that is your answer ^^

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Galaki said:

what about belly button.

i think that it makes a girl look like a hoe 

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Avalach21 said:
Galaki said:

what about belly button.

i think that it makes a girl look like a hoe

I agree.  (and while we're on the subject, those 'tramp stamps' have the same effect...ugh.)

I have a tongue ring cause I love to go down on chicks. They seem to be okay with it.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Shrug, some people are into the scene.

A favoured MSN conversation of mine was with a friend who works in a body shop in Victoria. She had found some pictures of body mods, and was showing them to her male friends, asking if they found it attractive. The piercing was this:

A series of two rows of rings down the back, or two rows of pins, tied together tightly with ribbons to simulate wearing a corset... by using piercings and ribbons to pull the skin tight.

She asked about 15 guys. I was 1 of 2 who didn't find it sexy. Some people like girls who can't walk through metal detectors.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Fuzzmosis said:
Shrug, some people are into the scene.

A favoured MSN conversation of mine was with a friend who works in a body shop in Victoria. She had found some pictures of body mods, and was showing them to her male friends, asking if they found it attractive. The piercing was this:

A series of two rows of rings down the back, or two rows of pins, tied together tightly with ribbons to simulate wearing a corset... by using piercings and ribbons to pull the skin tight.

She asked about 15 guys. I was 1 of 2 who didn't find it sexy. Some people like girls who can't walk through metal detectors.

Wow that's absolutely insane.  Whatever floats your boat though I suppose.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Because some Sexy girls like it so much and some boys like the sexy girls so they try to seduce those Sexy girls with their body piercing.

=/

I have an eyebrow ring. I love it. And the girls who arent into it are usually the girls im not into either. For example, I just came back from a party and met a very nice cute girl. She has a nose ring and I thought it was very attractive.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Hmmm... while I usually like ear piercings (I used to have 3 on each ear), I'm not really a fan of body piercing.

I would never get a body piercing for myself, and I don't like how they look on girls. They are not like ear piercing that add some sort of aesthetic plus. I have this friend that got a piercing on the back of her neck. We call her "The Antenna" :)