By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your job title?

I work for a Sock Company as a Graphic Designer.  I just was wandering what some of you guys do for a living.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

Software Engineer Level II at a radar/electronics company that is a lot like Lockheed martin only smaller and more specialized.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Sock company? As in the things I wear on my feet?

I'm currently going through my secondary education (GCSE final year) and I have aspirations to move onto college and eventually university where I will study computing science.

kazadoom said:
I work for a Sock Company as a Graphic Designer.  I just was wandering what some of you guys do for a living.

So ur the guy that's responsible for every guy over 25 getting socks with cartoon characters on for Christmas every year!!!

The Sock company is Twin City Knitting.  We have been making athletic socks for almost 50 years.  In my sig is one of the product lines that I helped develop, slog series.  

http://www.twincityknitting.com 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I´m a commissioner.

I'm a Web Developer. I went to school for Graphic Arts, but ended up in a job that turned me into a programmer.

Phalanx said:
I'm a Web Developer. I went to school for Graphic Arts, but ended up in a job that turned me into a programmer.

Do you enjoy it?  I always hated the programming end of things, but that is just me.  I am much happier on the design side.

www.goodpersontest.com

Well, I'm on a lay-off right now, but my title is depainter. We strip the paint off of planes, then clean and treat the bare metal surfaces. It blows, but pays well. Damn I shoulda stuck with college.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Student/bum.

I work as a janitor part-time to earn money on the side though.